tia is buying paper cups and plates. cups come in package of 12 ,and plates come in package of 10.she wants to buy the same number of cups and plates but plans to buy the least number of package possible. how much should Tia expect to pay if $3 and each package of plates is $ 5 . explain

Answers

Answer 1
Answer:

What I did to start with was to find the lowest number that both 12 and 10 could divide into, that number is 60.

I know 60 divided by 12 is 5 and I know that 60 divided by 10 is six.

Then I took 5 and multiplied it by 3 and got 15. I did this step because you need 5 packages of cups and each package cost 3 dollars.

Next I took 6 and multiplied it by 5 and got 30. I did this step because you need 6 packages of plates and each package cost 5 dollars.

You would then take 30 dollars and 15 dollars and add them together to get your total.

The answer is 42 dollars. 

Related Questions

If a garden has an area of 100 square feet how much fencing is needed to enclose the garden
50 BIG POINTS! Please help me on 5 questions!
A pair of shoes is priced $35.99, but is on sale for 20% off.What is the sale price of the shoes
60 miles/hour is how many feet/second?
What is the fraction and decimal if 3/10?

PLEASE HELP WITH 4 AND 5!!!

Answers

Answer:4.20 5.false

Step-by-step explanation:

Answer:

4.The answer is yes but not all of them are right triangles

can't seem to figure out five but anyway hope this helps

The mean salary at a local industrial plant is 30,400 with a standard deviation of 4300.The median salary is 25,400 and 539th percentile is 31,100

Answers

whats the question i cant help untill u ask. u have to ask a question.

Pls help ASAP!!!!!!!!!Royce is taking violin lessons. The instructor charges an initial fee and an hourly fee. The amount Royce pays based on the length of his lesson is shown in the graph below. What is the instructor’s hourly fee?_____per hour(format $xx.xx). A graph titled Cost of Royce's Violin lesson has length of lesson (hours) on the x-axis and cost (dollars) on the y-axis. A line goes through points (2, 52), (3, 67), (4, 82) and (5, 97).

Answers

67-52= 15
82-67= 15
97-82= 15
52-15=37
(1,37) I think it’s 37 per hour but if it’s not I’m sorry!

Answer:

It is not 37

I did the test on eg

Transformand 20 de tone in kilograme se obtine .... kgCate kg?

Answers

20t = 20000kg because 1t = 1000kg.
10000kg
1tone=1000kg any other help

List the following instruments in order from lowest sound to highest.Tuba bassoon trumpet flute

Answers

Answer:

Tuba, bassoon, trumpet, flute

I know this because I was in a junior symphony!

I hope this helps!

p.s. any other questions? Post the question and comment the link below!

♥, Sadie

Relative frequencies are calculated as _____________.Percentages
Medians
Ranges
Totals

Answers

Relative frequencies are calculated as totals.

Here, we have,

In statistics, relative frequency refers to the proportion or percentage of times a particular value or category appears in a dataset relative to the total number of observations or data points.

It is a way to express the frequency of a value or category in relation to the whole dataset.

To calculate the relative frequency, you divide the frequency (number of times a value or category occurs) by the total number of observations or data points.

This gives you the proportion or percentage of occurrences relative to the total.

For example, if you have a dataset of 100 observations and a specific value appears 20 times, the relative frequency of that value would be 20/100 or 0.20, which is 20%.

So, relative frequencies are calculated as totals by comparing the specific frequency of a value or category to the total number of observations in the dataset.

To know more about frequency, visit here:

brainly.com/question/5102661

#SPJ4

they’re calculated as percentages fractions and decimals