Compare gumption and to build a fire how they create

Answers

Answer 1
Answer: what? do you mean how do they create?

Related Questions

What are the pros and cons of using propaganda in an essay
Which best identifies the authors tone towards her mother
What part of speech is the underlined word in the sentence? I definitely like those best.A.pronounB.adverbC.nounD.adjective
Writing fraction as a decimals 7/30
I WILL PICK THE BEST ANSWER IF YOUR RIGHT I WILL GIVE YOU POINTS AND SOON PLEASE HELP!!!!! In "President Cleveland, Where Are You?" why does Armand have "desperation in his eyes" and no appetite for his mother's special butterscotch pie? A.He is trying to save enough money for his father's birthday present.B.He is sick because Jerry will not help him.C.He is in love with a girl from the North Side.D.He is afraid that his parents will find out that he has been bossing Jerry around.

What does the phrase tampered with mean

Answers

something that has been tampered with means that it has been messed with.
played with and broken. touched on purpose and broken

What is the purpose of a conclustion paragraph

Answers

The purpose of a conclusion paragraph is to restate and solidify thoughts and reasonings, to make things clear.

think about a word relationship between the word inhibit and a phrase in the passage. then choose the correct meaning of inhibit

Answers

Answer:

The answer is "the opposite of allowing it to grow"

Explanation:

Answer:

the opposite of allowing it to grow.

Explanation:

this is bec ause i am taking the quiz right now lol and i got it correct.

Which statement is an example of a figure of speech? A) His horse is very healthy B) He is as healthy as a horse C) he is a very healthy person D) He has a healthy horse

Answers

i think its B 90% sure :)

Do you have to capitalize "you" in titles?ex: you dont capitalize as, for, of, or and in titles

Answers

I don't believe to have seen any titles with You in them, so I would refrain from using You in the first place. But I think they do get capitalized. 
I don't think they do because I never seen that in titles

What comparative figure of speech is used here: “ The pen, the hand, the vein were vanquish’d by the mighty theme” A. Auditory imagery
B.Metaphor
C. Simile
D. Verbal irony

Answers

I would say verbal irony. It is not a simile or a metaphor. Neither can you hear the words in the heard so it is not auditory imagery.

i want to say its auditory imagery