Answer 1
Answer:

Answer:

it is a type of stock chart

Explanation:

Answer 2
Answer: Special Collections Research Center

Related Questions

Read this excerpt from Narrative of the Life of Frederick Douglass. It was the blood-stained gate, the entrance to the hell of slavery, through which I was about to pass. It was a most terrible spectacle. What is the meaning of the figurative language in this passage? A There was a gate with blood on it at the plantation where Douglass lived. B Douglass had to go through great pain during his escape from slavery. C Being enslaved was the worst experience imaginable. D Douglass was spared the worst kinds of physical torture that other enslaved people faced.
In which sentence is the adverb clause punctuated correctly? A. We'll go to the gas station when we finish washing the car. B. We'll go to the gas station, when we finish washing the car. C. When we finish washing the car we'll go to the gas station.​
Rewrite the given passage using verbs in brackets in the simple present tense.My class teacher (be) Mrs Shelly Roy. Her first duty in the morning (be) to call the rolls. She (maintain) the attendance register. She (ensure) that students (follow) proper discipline. She (teach) us English and History. She (take) surprise tests and (evaluate) our understanding of concepts. She (prepare) the report cards and during the Parent Teacher Meeting, she (tell) our parents about our performance and behaviour in class. She (be) strict but I (like) her.​
How can i rewrite this sentence A delicious aroma was sent through the house by the baking lasagna
We stay for about a week. What kind of sentence is that

In the group of jobs below which does not belong.... secretary, stock clerk, accountant, driver, receptionist?

Answers

I would say driver, as the other ones work from offices and desks
Accountant because an accountant requires a bachelors degree

G) How can we
promote honesty in our society​

Answers

Answer:

1) Be A “Lighthouse Parent” Lighthouse parents trust their children to ride the waves, but protect them from crashing into the shore. ...

2) Take Inventory of Your Habits. ...

3) Support Their Growing Independence. ...

4) Create Flexible Rules with Reasonable Consequences.

Explanation:

Doesnt need one

Why does Odin force others to pay for knowledge?

Answers

Answer:

Odin feels knowledge that is not earned is worthless.

Explanation:

Formal writing should have sentences that are varied. What other type of structure should thesentences of formal writing have? (1 point)
They should be complex.
They should be long.
• They should be simple.
O They should be interesting.

Answers

Answer:its probably simple or intresting one of those two

Explanation:

The role of women in business is no longer an issue

Answers

Final answer:

Women have made significant progress in occupying leadership positions in the business world, although there is still work to be done to achieve full gender equality.

Explanation:

The role of women in business is no longer an issue. Over the years, women have made significant progress in breaking through barriers and occupying leadership positions in the business world. For instance, in 2021, a record 41 of the world's largest 500 companies were run by women. This represents a significant improvement from the past, where only a few women had the opportunity to hold leadership roles in business. However, there is still work to be done to achieve full gender equality in the corporate world.

Learn more about Role of women in business here:

brainly.com/question/12201796

#SPJ3

True because this problem was solved a long time ago but what exactly is your question?

ANSWER FAST, (first one that answers a good answer gets brainly) 'Let them be as flowers,
always watered, fed, guarded, admired,
but harnessed to a pot of dirt
I'd rather be a tall, ugly weed,
clinging on cliffs, like an eagle
wind-wavering above high, jagged rocks.
To have broken through the surface of stone,
to live, to feel exposed to the madness
of the vast, eternal sky.
To be swayed by the breezes of an ancient sea,
carrying my soul, my seed,
beyond the mountains of time or into the abyss of the bizarre.'

What is the theme of identity by Julio Noboa Polanco?

Give 2 evidence, and an elaboration for each evidence, as well as a different poetic device (like simile, metaphor, personification, etc.)

Answers

Answer:

How can you learn independence and strength when you are constantly pampered-“harnessed” to the “dirt” because you cannot make it on your own.

Explanation:

Answer:

I have the same thing

Explanation: