Identify the type of noun capitalized in the following sentence.Using solar energy may be a good OPTION for some new buildings. * which one?

-abstract noun
-concrete noun
-proper noun
-compound noun

Answers

Answer 1
Answer: Option is an abstract noun!
Answer 2
Answer:

Answer:

Plis no Inglés, spanich plus ok?

Related Questions

39. If an oncoming vehicle has its high-beam headlights on, __________ A. slow down and glance down at the right edge of the road as a guide for your lane position. B. honk your horn. C. stare directly into the oncoming lights. D. turn on your high-beam headlights.
Can you explain the difference stages in the writing process and why each is important
Winter is a frigid season, / Its cold can freeze your bones. / But winter’s chill is also reason / To draw closer to your loved ones. / So stay inside, write your missives, / Mail them, and you’ll discover / How quickly friends and family gather around you, /And how much warmth you will uncover. 1. Circle the context clues that help you understand what frigid means. 2. What is the meaning of missives? What context clues helped you determine this? .
Select the sentence that uses pronouns correctly.A)Hien went to see the new horror film with his friends.B)The movie won the award because of their amazing cast.C)Clarissa used its money to buy candy and a drink.D) A person should bring extra money if they want to buy popcorn.
Which sentences contain an adverb clause?Darla set up a studio because she enjoyed painting.As Aaron was having a midnight snack, he heard a loud noise coming from the basement The entire town was searching for the girl with the red hair.They listened to what he had to say but disagreed with him in the end.​

HOW WOULD LIFE LOOK LIKE WHEN WE ACCEPT EACH OTHER?please no google answers or stupid answers I want expert answer

Answers

Answer: life would be generally happier and people would work with others more. This could boost our technology and our happiness.

Explanation:

Which statment most clearly focuses on the context of a writers work?

Answers

Where’s the statement?

What are ideas to increase involvement in school activities like dances or food drives? thanks

Answers

Answer:

put cash or prize incentives, or create a social atmosphere that people would want to be a part of, and also food and snacks are very important

Explanation:

BRAINLIEST PLZZZZ

Naomi’s calm leadership style saw the team through dozens of ______.Choose 1 answer:

(Choice A)
A
crises

(Choice B)
B
crisises

(Choice C)
C
crisis

Answers

Answer:

a is the answer

Explanation:

I NEED HELP PLEASEEEERead the paragraph.

When Alissa finally reeled in the catfish, we were speechless. It looked big enough to eat Alissa’s dog. The fish was __________.

Which word would best complete the sentence?

scary
large
huge
monstrous

Answers

Answer:

monstrous because i did this before

monstrous is the answer

Your off from school and its a snow day

Answers

Answer:

Nope, here is a snow melt day. Plus I have school.

Explanation: