Which kingdom united Slavic tribes and eventually merged with the Kingdomof Lithuania?
A. Greece
B. Turkey
C. Byzantium
D. Poland

Answers

Answer 1
Answer:

Answer:

D. Poland

-Mark me if I'm wrong

Related Questions

Which of the following systems gave a piece of land to a Spanish colonist and required people living there to provide them with unpaid labor?
CoWhich best describes Jefferson's response to the handling of the Whiskey Rebellion?§ O O O OHe thought the government's military action was a mistake.He supported the use of the military to enforce tax laws.He disliked the government's action but felt it was necessary.He believed that whiskey producers had abused their power.
How would you characterize relations between president clinton and congress?
Which best explains why Delta is important to Georgia's economy? A.) It is an international passenger airline that is headquartered in Atlanta.B.) It ships goods for the Atlanta home improvement chain Home Depot.C.) It advertises heavily on television with the Atlanta media company CNN. D.) It asks employees to take out policies with the Atlanta Life Insurance Company.
which idea in the declaration of independence represented a new way of thinking about government? A. power ultimately comes from the people, not the government B. Government is naturally good and a source of happiness for citizens C. only certain citizens are truly qualified for the responsibilities of citizenship D. Nations should be divided into smaller unites called states.

Explain one similarity in the role of serfs and vassals in the feudal system between 600 and 1450?

Answers

Answer:

One similarity is that they both owed service to another person of high status. Serfs owed service to lords because they provided them protection and land. Vassals owed service to kings because they provided them land.

Explanation:

3According to the Declaration of Independence, a government should
А define what rights a citizen can have.
B
function without consent of the governed.
protect the rights and liberties of its citizens.
D promote a strong monarchy to lead citizens.

I Need to know quickly

Answers

Answer: I think it is Protect the rights and liberties of its citizens

Answer:

Many women assisted the Revolutionary War by some women assisting to work as nurses, cooks, and housemaids while others secretly worked as spies and soldiers.

Does the police officer have the right to search theirbag?

O No. The Fourth Amendment requires
to have a good reason for a search.
O Yes. Police officers are able to search anyone who looks suspicious.
O Yes. Police officers can search anyone at any time.
O No. The Eighth Amendment grants protection from
cruel and unusual punishment.

Answers

Answer:

No. The Fourth Amendment requires

to have a good reason for a search

Answer:

No. The the fourth Amendment requires to have a good reason for a search.

Explanation:

The officer needs to have probable cause. (I believe this is right)

Select all that apply Identify the underlying causes of the French Revolution. O Enlightenment ideas
O expansionist policies
O religious reforms social conditions​

Answers

Answer:

Probably wrong but pretty sure its all of them..

Explanation:

What took place during the fourteenth century (1300s)?select all that apply.

1.Great Schism
2.Great Famine
3.Black Plague
4.Battle of Tours
5.invention of the printing press
6.Protestant Reformation​

Answers

Answer:3 black Plague

Explanation:

Which country was divided into spheres of influence

Answers

Answer: