Theory is important in couples, marriage, and family counseling because: a. Theory is needed to diagnose families and individuals. b. Theory describes how people change, what motivates people to behave, think, and feel in the ways that they do, as well as how someone grows and develops. c. Both a and c. d. Theory provides the conceptual framework that explains existing observations in particular contexts and generates hypotheses about new observations.

Answers

Answer 1
Answer:

Answer: Theory provides the conceptual framework that explains existing observations in particular contexts and generates hypotheses about new observations

Explanation:

The role of theory in counselling and marriages cannot be understated. Theory is vital as it is needed because it gives a framework which is required to explain existing observations in particular contexts and at the same time also generates hypotheses about the new observations made.

Therefore, the correct option is D.

Related Questions

What is a direct primary
After teaching parenting classes, Joel then asks the parents to remember a simple self-instruction they can use to guide their behavior in the home to make it more likely they will use the parenting skills. What strategy to promote generalization is illustrated in this example
How did local African towns get affected by the Slave Trade?
Why did early scientists rejectquestions of philosphers such as 'who are we' and 'why are we here?
How women education in philippines ​

Claire is the owner and chef at Vanilla and Sugar, a cafe that also offers a range of baked products. Claire employs two people who help her with various tasks at the cafe. At Vanilla and Sugar, tasks tend to be distributed among the two employees in an informal manner rather than each person developing a narrow area of specialization. Vanilla and Sugar is most likely to have a _____ structure

Answers

The correct answer is functional

Explanation: Its functional groups include aldehyde, hydroxyl, and ether. It is the primary component of the extract of the vanilla bean.

John does not remember much from his first 3 years of life. this is the phenomenon of

Answers

John does not remember much from his first 3 years of life,this is due to phenomena of childhood amnesia.

this is the phenomenon of infantile amnesia

Who led the Bolsheviks and became the new leader of Russia?

Answers

Answer: Vladimir Lenin

Explanation:

Correspondence from Bernardo de Gálvez to John Campbell.And I, who am indignant at my own credulity and the noble manner in which it is pretended to hallucinate me, must not, nor do I wish to, hear other propositions than those of surrender, assuring your Excellency, that as it will not be my fault, I shall see Pensacola burn with the same indifference, that I shall see its cruel incendiaries perish upon its ashes. God keep your Excellency many years. Island of Sta. Rosa, March 22, 1781.

–“Diary of the Operations against Pensacola,”
Bernardo de Gálvez

Which statement best explains Gálvez’s intentions for the remainder of the siege?

He vows to protect the city at all costs even if it means losing the fight.
He intends to keep fighting until Campbell surrenders, even if the city burns.
He declares his troops will go into hiding to escape the fires Campbell has set.
He plans to honor their agreement to protect the city, even if Campbell does not.

Answers

Answer:

B: He intends to keep fighting until Campbell surrenders, even if the city burns

Explanation:

Answer:

the correct answer is B: He intends to keep fighting until Campbell surrenders, even if the city burns

Explanation:

mark brainliest pls

"Considering the increased frequency with which young women in the 1920s engaged in sexual behavior like dating and petting, in what way were these women still upholding traditional notions of morality?

Answers

Answer:

Women involved in the dating and petting encounters were free to decide if they wanted to be involved in sexual activities.

Explanation:

In the 1920s, some women did really like the idea of being free, showing the best and sexiest part they could offer, however, in the common parties at that moment in history they were free to experiment and act as they pleased. Therefore, some of them simply assist to the meetings to have a good time with their friends, to dance, if they wanted they could kiss someone, or even go beyond. Some of these women were still upholding the traditional notions of morality, because they simply wanted to be in a good environment having fun with some people, without having any physical contact with the other participants, or drinking, or smoking they were just enjoying the young epoch.

Which feature of civilization provides the most important artifacts?a. public works
b. writing
c. organized governments
d. art and architecture​

Answers

The answer is B. Writing