Many saw Natives as peoples that were “savages” and needed to be converted to Christianity or pushed off the land. Political, economic, or social :)

Answers

Answer 1
Answer:

Answer:

Social

Explanation:

Answer 2
Answer: social!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Related Questions

What happened in the Gulf of Tonkin incident in August 1964?
Why was Lincoln disappointed with General George McClellan?
How much more did the average woman make in 2000 than she did in 1970? please help me
What would be the name of this developing tornado be before it reaches to the ground
Of today’s major religions wish to our monotheistic

What are 7 qualities about Moses

Answers

Moses was the first great Israelite prophet. He is also one of the greatest leaders in human history. Yet, had God read Moses’ resume before hiring him, God would not have likely been impressed. Moses was born a slave. He has a stutter and a temper. And the only work he did before God called him was caring for his father-in-law’s sheep. Yet, Moses goes on to challenge the world’s most powerful ruler, and lead a people from oppression to freedom. He brings down the Torah and teaches the people the Ten Commandments. He is the protagonist of a story told around the world to this very day.
What made him such an outstanding leader? From one perspective, we might simply say God. God chose Moses. God guided Moses. God stood behind Moses. This is all true. But Moses also knew how to lead. Moses displayed qualities that impressed those who did not believe in the God he represented. In other words, Moses’ leadership displayed universal truths and insights. He can teach people of all faiths.

What effect do you think Spanish settlement had on native Americans

Answers

Go to HELPME121 she can help u

Which is a religious belief seen in Greek myths? A.
The gods were always kind to humans.

B.
The gods lived in heaven in splendor.

C.
Gods and goddesses sometimes came to earth to help those they favored.

D.
Gods and goddesses did not have earthly bodies.

Answers

C gods and goddesses sometimes came to earth to help earth to help those they favored

It’s c because gods helped the one who was humble and the wanted to help the moral ones

Place the species in order in which they appeared on Earth

Answers

I believe your question is about the evolution of human species.  If so, here's the list in order of appearance:

1. Australopithecus afarensis ("Southern ape from afar")2. Homo Habilis  ("Handy (or skillful) man")
3. Homo erectus  ("Upright man")
4. Homo neanderthalensis ("Man from Neander Valley")
5. Homo Sapiens ("Wise man")

It's interesting that you posted your question in the history section of Brainly. Usually we think of "history" as the recorded story of human societies. But anthropology qualifies in the category of "Big History," as some have termed it.  That term was coined by the scholar David Christian, whom I met once at a conference where he was a presenter.  His idea was that we look at "history" not just as what has happened in the recorded records of human beings, but look back at all that has occurred in the history of the universe.  So the "Big History" concept incorporates the story of evolution into its account of things.

What is the model penal code?

Answers

The Model Penal Code is a text designed to stimulate and assist U.S. state legislatures to update and standardize the penal law of the United States of America. The MPC was a project of the American Law Institute, and was published in 1962 after a ten-year drafting period.

MARK BRAINIEST PLEASE

What were some experiments performed by Dr. Mengele at Auschwitz?

Answers

I only know that he prefered expirementing on twins. Sorry i cant get you a better answer :(

Answer:

Dr. Mengelee, also known as Josef Mengelee, was a doctor that proformed horrific acts on prisiners (specifically twins) in concentration camps durring WWII.

I'm sorry in advance if I misspell anything.

Explanation:

He would take twin children when they first got to the camp and would give them food and medical attention as needed. But soon after he would begin his expierments.

He would then tortour the twins by using injections and would also continuously measure them and compare their twins mesurments.  

Only 200 out of the 3,000 people that were forced to partake in these expierments survived.

If you need more information I highly sudgest this websigt, It helped me with all of my Holocaust History classes regarding Dr. Mengele

ttps://www.history.com/news/nazi-twin-experiments-mengele-eugenics