Simplify (5 square root 2) * ( 3 square root 2 )
simplify (5 square root 2) * ( 3 square root - 1

Answers

Answer 1
Answer:

The solution is : the simplification of 5√2 × 3 √2 is:  30.

Here, we have,

given that,

5√2 × 3 √2

now, we need to simplify this, i.e. we have to multiply this.

so, we get,

multiply 5 x 3 and we get 15

then multiply the roots and we also get 2

i.e. √2 ×√2 = 2

so then you have to multiply 15 and 2 to get 30.

i.e. 15 * 2 = 30

so, we have,

5√2 × 3 √2

= 5 × 3 × √2 ×√2

=15 × 2

=30

Hence, The solution is: the simplification of 5√2 × 3 √2 is:  30.

To learn more on simplification click:

brainly.com/question/28996879

#SPJ6

Answer 2
Answer:

Answer:

Step-by-step explanation:

multiply 5 x 3 and you get 15 then multiply the roots and you also get 2 so then you have to multiply 5 and 2 to get 30.

Related Questions

Which expressions represent rational numbers? Check all that apply.
Please help now I need to find the missing perimeter please show the work
Factor the expression and simplify as much as possible. 24x(x2 1)4(x3 1)5 42x2(x2 1)5(x3 1)4
234 base fiveWriten in base 10
Use the rules for logarithms and exponents to write this equation in logarithmic form.?For the equation K = Ae^(-ΔH/RT), solve for ln K using logarithms and exponents.

What is the range of the absolute value function shown in the graph?

Answers

Answer:

Range : [-6, ∞)

Domain of any function on a graph is represented by the x-values (input values).

Similarly, Range of  function is represented by the y-values or output values of the function on a graph.

Therefore, domain of the given absolute function will be (-∞, ∞) Or set of all real numbers.

Range of the function → [-6, ∞) Or {y | y ≥ -6}

Kremena's bank account earns 4.5% simple interest per year. How much must she deposit in the account today if she wants it to be worth $1,250 in 3 years? Round your answer to the nearest dollar.

Answers

Answer: $1101 must be deposited into the account.

Let x represent the amount that must be deposited.

The formula for determining simple interest is expressed as

I = PRT/100

Where

I represents the interest after T years.

P represents the principal or initial amount deposited.

T represents the amount of time for which the money is left in the account in years.

R represents the interest rate.

From the information given,

P = $x

T = 3 years

R = 4.5%

I = 1250 - x

Therefore,

1250 - x = (x × 4.5 × 3)/100

1250 - x = 0.135x

x + 0.135x = 1250

1.135x = 1250

x = 1250/1.135

x = 1101 to the nearest dollar

Answer:

1095$ should be invested today .

The formula of present value will be applied here :

Present Value= Future Value/(1+ interest rate)^Years

Present Value = 1250/(1.045)^3

Suppose a parallelogram has sides of length a and b. Is this enough information to compute the area of the parallelogram? If not, what additional information is required?

Answers

Answer:

No. it's not enough

1) No. it's not enough

2) To compute the area of a parallelogram it's necessary the height of the parallelogram, i.e. a perpendicular line segment from the base up to its parallel side.

3) Because a parallelogram is made up by two triangles and the area of it is calculated using the height. Then to cover the area of a parallelogram it's mandatory to calculate the height, the perpendicular distance between their horizontal sides.

Final answer:

No, the lengths of the sides of a parallelogram alone are not enough to compute its area. Additional information, such as the length of the perpendicular distance between the sides, is needed to calculate the area.

Explanation:

No, the lengths of the sides of a parallelogram alone are not enough to compute its area. To calculate the area of a parallelogram, you need two pieces of information: the length of one of its sides and the length of the corresponding altitude (or height), which is the perpendicular distance between the side and the opposite side. With just the lengths of a and b, we don't know the height, so we can't calculate the area.

To find the area of a parallelogram, you can use the formula: Area = base x height. The base is one of the side lengths, and the height is the length of the perpendicular from the base to the opposite side.

For example, if side a is the base, the height is the distance between side a and the opposite side, which can be found by drawing a perpendicular line. Once you know the height, you can calculate the area using the formula: Area = a x height.

Learn more about Parallelogram Area here:

brainly.com/question/32052094

#SPJ3

Jayden’s new puppy weighed 11 1/4 pounds at 4 weeks old. At 16 weeks old, the puppy weighed 1 2/3 times more.How much did Jayden’s puppy weigh at 16 weeks old?

Answers

Answer:

18.75 or 18 3/4 lbs

We just have to multiply 11 1/4 and 1 2/3 to get the product, 18.75 or 18 3/4.

First we have to translate our fractions into decimals:

11.25 (11 1/4) and 1.166667 (1 2/3)

multiply:

11.25 x 1.166667 = 18.75

convert back to fraction:

18 3/4

Hope This helps! Good Luck! If you have any questions please ask me, I would me more than happy to help you understand this method. If you are doing it a different way, I can help with that too.

PLEASE HELP !!! ILL GIVE YOU 10 POINTS IF YOU GET THIS CORRECT FOR MY TEST!!!!

Answers

Answer:

Last one. I am 100% positive cause I'm good at this kind of math. If you need help on anything else, let me know

Who can possibly beat me?

A. Kakarot
B. Gohan
C. Broly
D. Frieza

Answers

Answer:

C

Answer c

Explanation