What is a text to text connection? Please answer ASAP

Answers

Answer 1
Answer: Text-to-text connections are highly personal connections that a reader makes between a piece of reading material and the reader's own experiences or life. An example of a text-to-self connection might be, "This story reminds me of a vacation we took to my grandfather's farm."
Answer 2
Answer: A text to text connection is the connections a reader makes between a piece of reading material and their personal life experiances. like connecting the problems of a story to your own problems in a real world situation. Hope this helped you!

Related Questions

Things that begin with the same sound as net
In The Phantom Tollbooth act 1 a major event occurs when
Vendiagram odyssey hospitality vs modern hospitality. Make it thourough
Read this excerpt from The Iliad. With tame content, and thou possess’d of thine? Great as thou art, and like a god in fight, Think not to rob me of a soldier’s right. At thy demand shall I restore the maid? How many feet are in each line?
Can someone please help me with my grammerand proper English and make sure that this iswritten properly Im writing an compliant letter for a class assignment narrative.23618 W Hidalgo Buckeye, arizona 85326September 20 2019 Chase Davis  Gamestop'svideos 23585 W hipaa street Dear Chase DavisGameStop Videos)On September 24h 2019, I bought a game  called Call of Duty 23585 W Hipaa st buckeye az 86536 To the Ceo of Gamestop's video's Unfortunately, i made a purchase at a Gamestop in buckeye az and your video game was scratched and it was the wrong game entirely in the case. fortunately a game stop employee would not let me return the game due to it not being the right game in the proper case, which was not my fault because it was the store's employee that was at fault for putting the wrong game in the case. I am extremely disappointed in the lack of customer service. I should have been able to return the game due to it being the store's fault that the video was the wrong game in the case, in the end I paid for a game that i did not ask for.To resolve the problem, I would appreciate a refund or credit for the game that i paid for.I'm looking forward to hearing back from your agency to see what's going to be done to fix my problem. if I don't receive a call back or a letter I will be sure to contact a consumer protection agency or the Better Business Bureau.With regardsRobert San Miguel​

Which area on the map shows the states that seceded from the Union? A. I B. II C. III D. IV

Answers

The answer is D.iv I hope this help

b.II    i hope i helped :D:D:D

Please help its due tommorow Antonym of earlier

Answers

Antonyms are basically opposites of the given word. 

Antonyms for the word 'earlier' can be: later, overdue, or old. 
an Antonym to earlier is later

Koliya di drali vich muh kala in meaning of English​

Answers

I believe it means Kolia the darly witch month black.

Answer:

Koliya di drali vich muh kala means

Kolia the darly witch mouth black........

Explanation:

Why does Liesel from the book thief think that "the world does not deserve such a river"?

Answers

Because the rivers beautiful waters all ends up with Liesel seeing the ugliness of the world around her.

PLEASE HELP ME asap Which words in the sentence are the adverb phrase?

The leaky old ship was restored by a master carpenter.

A.old ship

B.The leaky

C.by a master carpenter

D.was restored
ps i need awnser soon

Answers

It's C) "by a master carpenter", because it describes the verb "restored" telling who performed the action of "restoring".

Which letter salutation is correctly punctuated? A. Dear Madam: B. Dear Sir. C. Dear Publisher-- -->D. To whom it may concern; I think its D but not sure that's why i'm asking

Answers

The answer is D, because you don't know if the person reading this is a boy or a girl.