What is the total interest paid on an $185,000 loan at 6.25% APR over 15 years (monthly payments)? ​

Answers

Answer 1
Answer:

Answer:

$100,522

Step-by-step explanation:

Answer 2
Answer:

Answer:

Total Interest $100,522

Related Questions

Please hurry need help
Y = 1.10x + 5.00 y = 1.50x + 3.00(substitution)
I am probably just really dumb, but I don't understand the concept. The question is: -42v+33<8v+91. I am supposed to solve the inequality for v. Please give an explanation and not just an answer, I would really like to know how to do this.
The base of an isosceles triangle is 24 inches and one of the base angles is 53o. Find to the nearest inch the altitude drawn to the base. Hint: Draw the right triangle as it is described on the problem. 1. Describe your reasoning and the steps you will take into finding the answer to the problem. 2. Find the answer to the problem.
Suppose that P dollars in principal is invested for t years at the given interest rates with continuous compounding. Determine the amount that the investment is worth at the end of the given time period.=P$10,000, =t112 yr(a) 1% interest(b) 4% interest(c) 4.5% interest

The archaeological site of Tara is more than 4000 years old. Tradition states that Tara was the seat of the high kings of Ireland. Because of it's archaeological importance, Tara has received extensive study (Reference: Tara: An Archaeological Survey by Conor Newman, Royal Irish Academy, Dublin). Suppose an archaeologist wants to estimate the density of ferromagnetic artifacts in the Tara region. For this purpose, a random sample of 55 plots, each of size 100 square meters, is used. The number of ferromagnetic artifacts for each plot is determined.

Answers

Answer: Hello your question is incomplete attached below is the complete question.

answer:

a) The number of ferromagnetic artifacts per 100 square meters ( option A )

b) quantitative  ( option D )

c) Entire Tara region ( option A )

a) Determine The Variable

The number of ferromagnetic artifacts per 100 square meters

b) The Variable is quantitative

This is because the variable used in the study has numerical value attached to it hence we can say it is a quantitative variable.

c) The implied population

Entire Tara region

What is the circumference of the circle?1) 2 by 6 rectangle is inscribed in circle

2) 5 by 5 square is inscribed in circle

3) 5 by 6 rectangle is inscribed in circle

4)2 by 15 rectangle is inscribed in circle

5) 1 by 12 rectangle is inscribed in circle​

Answers

I think it is 2 hope this helped you

Answer:

1. 6 pi

2. 7 pi

3. 8 pi

4. 15 pi

5. 12 pi

Step-by-step explanation: Just took the USATestprep test and got them all correct, sorry I dont have a proper answer on how I got them.

The mean of three numbers is 9. the mode of the same three numbers is 7.what is the largest number.

Answers

Answer:

9>7

Hopefully, this helps! :D

If I buy cart 1 containing 350 pairs of shoes, I buy cart 2 containing 1000 pairs of shoes, what is the ratio of cart 1 to 2.

Answers

Answer:

7:20

350:1000

35:100

5:20

Ans 5:20

Answer:

Step-By-Step Explanation:

Cart 1

Cart 2

Ratio

350:1000

and divide both by 5

70:200

and divide both by 10

If this helped, please consider picking this answer as the Brainliest Answer. Thank you!

In a study of factors affecting whether soldiers decide to reenlist, 320 subjects were measured for an index of satisfaction. The sample mean is 28.8 and the sample standard deviation is 7.3. Use the given sample data to construct the 98 percent confidence interval for the population mean.

Answers

Answer:

The 98 percent confidence interval for the population mean is between 27.85 and 29.75 subjects.

We have that to find our \alpha level, that is the subtraction of 1 by the confidence interval divided by 2. So:

\alpha = (1-0.98)/(2) = 0.01

Now, we have to find z in the Ztable as such z has a pvalue of 1-\alpha.

So it is z with a pvalue of 1-0.01 = 0.99, so z = 2.325

Now, find M as such

M = z*(\sigma)/(√(n))

In which \sigma is the standard deviation of the population and n is the size of the sample.

M = 2.325(7.3)/(√(320)) = 0.9488

The lower end of the interval is the mean subtracted by M. So it is 28.8 - 0.9488 = 27.85 subjects.

The upper end of the interval is the mean added to M. So it is 28.8 + 0.9488 = 29.75 subjects.

The 98 percent confidence interval for the population mean is between 27.85 and 29.75 subjects.

Prove that if a,b and c are odd integers such that a + b +c = 0, then abc < 0. (you are permitted to use well-known properties of integers here.) be sure to show all work.

Answers

The sum of three odd integers will never be an even integer (0).

This proof is impossible.