PLEASE HELP!!!Rewrite the paragraph below as a short speech introducing the subject of the Civil War. Use at least two instances of parallel structure in your speech.

The Civil War was a unique and terrible time in American history. Although slavery was probably the catalyst that started the war, many other regional factors, including economics, climate, and land, also divided the nation. The land in the North could not support large farms, therefore the northern states turned to trade and industry. This economic trend led to the
growth of large cities and a fast-paced urban lifestyle. The southern states relied on agriculture, which resulted in a demand for cheap labor, small communities, and a generally slower pace of life. Friends and families were often divided in their loyalties, and sometimes faced each
other on opposite sides of the battlefield. One state, Virginia, even divided itself, with Virginia remaining a Confederate state and West Virginia becoming a Union state.

Answers

Answer 1
Answer:

Answer:

A short speech introducing the subject of the Civil War is written below in brief details.

Explanation:

The Civil War was the most destructive war in American archives. ... The Civil War was also considered the first use by Americans of canons, secret traps, and land mines. The antiquated maneuvering also committed to the high number of fatalities. Extensive frontal attacks and massed structures appear in large numbers of graves.

Related Questions

What is the central idea of The Tragedy of Macbeth by William Shakespeare
And the things they told would raise your hair. I saw the blushes rise to the foreheads of some of the ministers at the first details. As we went on, the perspiration stood on their faces. Some sat pale, staring appalled at these freckled youngsters from whose little lips, in a sort of infantile eagerness to tell all they knew, there came stories of bestiality that were the more horrible because they were so innocently, so boldly given. It was enough to make a man weep; and indeed tears of compassionate shame came to the eyes of more than one father there, as he listened. One boy broke down and cried when he told of the vile indecencies that had been committed upon him by the older criminals; and I saw the muscles working in the clenched jaws of some of our “investigating committee”—saw them swallowing the lump in the throat—saw them looking down at the floor blinkingly, afraid of losing their self-control. The Police Commissioner made the mistake of cross-examining the first boy, but the frank answers he got only exposed worse matters. The boys came and came, till at last, a Catholic priest, Father O’Ryan, cried out: “My God! I have had enough!” Governor Peabody said hoarsely: “I never knew there was such immorality in the world!” Some one else put in, “It’s awful,—awful!” in a half groan.The chief effect of the imagery and figures of speech in paragraph 15 is toA. prolong the outcome of the events by building suspenseB. emphasize the authors' tactful and methodical approach to presenting his case to the BoardC. highlight the Police Commissioner's evil natureD. provide the reader with a sense of the emotion surrounding the events without deflating specific horrors E. justify to the reader why the children's tales had to be told publicly
Sports journalist, travel journalist, and political journalist are examples of what type of journalist? niche general assignment public relations O content marketer​
PLZZ HELP WITH THIS QUESTION I WILL GIVE 30 PTS and brainliest!Do people feel the need to belong in society?
How can i rewrite this sentence A delicious aroma was sent through the house by the baking lasagna

Choose TWO transition sentences that would improve the link between the two paragraphs of this editorialA
It is obvious that 16-year-olds should be able to vote in local, it not national, elections
Of course 16-year-olds are old enough, and they are also old enough to show interest in what our country's leaders are doing in Washington D.C
Clearly,. 16-year-olds are not old enough to drive or to have jobs, so they should start caring about the government so new laws can be put into effect
Clearly, 16-year-olds should be able to vote, and allowing them to vote younger would also get them more interested in the poltics of this country at a younger age
It is clear that 16year-olds really do not care what politicians are doing, nor should they because they are very busy with their jobs and their schoohwork
B
D
C
D
E
c2020
Iluminate Education M, Inc

Answers

Answer:

It is obvious that 16-year-olds should be able to vote in local, it not national, elections

Clearly, 16-year-olds should be able to vote, and allowing them to vote younger would also get them more interested in the poltics of this country at a younger age

Explanation:

The TWO transition sentences that would improve the link between the two paragraphs of this editorial are options A and C.

This is because they both talk about the role of allowing 16-year-olds to vote in elections at local level at least as it would enable them to be more politically involved in the affairs of their country.

The fairy godmother…A: uses magic to dress up Cinderella and provide her with a coach that she can take to the ball.

B: gets a pumpkin and gives it to Cinderella so she has a gift to give the king’s son.

C: uses magic to do all of Cinderella’s chores so that she’s able to go to the ball.

D: lets Cinderella use her ticket, so that she’s able to attend the ball.

Answers

Answer:

A

Explanation:

Also discuss how animals and brids helpful for the
environment?​

Answers

Answer:

Animals and birds are helpful and all have important roles in the environment and ecosystem.

Explanation:

Animal and birds are the some help to the natural  cycle by the other in carbon, nitrogen and decomposition, and animals even play in a role ecosystem .

Animal and birds that are provide to make ecosystem work on help negative impacts on the globe and issues as global warming.

DOGS:- dogs are men best friends and provides other services, and can eat be trained to perform various task, dogs are services is special unit of police.

SEA lions :- they can be trained by the under the sea, can be gone  specially monitoring salinity.

Birds are eat bug  and lots of bugs  and they help maintain nature balance,grow into new plants and trees.

birds are an extensive role in controlling populations and without effects of toxic.

Answer:

birds plays roles within a ecosystem and eat an insect. they also help us on plant reproduction through their services as pollinators.

animals helps to balance the environment.

Imagine that you are a salon manager and you receive a call from a difficult client who wants to make another appointment. The client has come in twice before and both times left after complaining about the quality of the service provided and requiring additional work, making the cosmetologist assigned to the client get off schedule and make other clients wait. What could the manager say to the client to make for a positive visit?

Answers

The manager would say or act in an assortment of ways to make for a more positive experience. Firstly in order to avoid complaints, the manager could give a brief outline on their services they provide so the clientele doesn't have a false expectation. Secondly, a detailed summary of what the client wants (maybe even ask for reference photos!) Could be asked by the manager and specifically pick the cosmetologist that is the most skilled in that area or ask the client if they prefer someone specific maybe someone they have a good running rapport with. Hope this helped !

Final answer:

To ensure a positive next visit for a difficult client, the salon manager could acknowledge the client's previous complaints, assure them the issues are taken seriously, personally manage the next visit, and perhaps suggest a different cosmetologist.

Explanation:

As a salon manager, it's important to maintain a positive relationship with all clients, even those seen as difficult. The salon manager could start by acknowledging the client's complaints and reassure them that their concerns are being taken seriously.

The next step is to frame a positive outcome for the next visit. For example, the manager might say 'We're committed to providing you with a service that you're pleased with. At your next appointment, I’ll personally ensure that the cosmetologist assigned to you understands your preferences and works diligently to meet them.'

This shows that the manager values the client and intends to provide a better service during the next visit. It might also help to suggest a different cosmetologist who might be a better fit - if one is available.

Furthermore, the manager might also say 'Your satisfaction is our top priority.' This is a powerful statement that gives the client confidence that they are important. '

Learn more about difficult client here:

brainly.com/question/31435858

#SPJ2

Help please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hurry

Answers

Answer:

It would be the last option because it is something that relates to and is similar of Valentines day being a holiday. Valentines day is the dullest holiday of the year follows up on what the sentence is being said, dullest "holiday" of the year.

Explanation:

It would be the last option Tom of the questions because it just will not work for yt or juju if i can get a new house rn for me to get the kids to go watch the school one

In choosingit, I hoped for greater gain than loss; but of this I was not entirely confident...
Yours truly,
A. Lincoln
What does President Lincoln express in the line in bold? (4 points)
Anger
Certainty
Doubt
Misery

Answers

Answer:

C. Doubt

Explanation:

I got it right