Where do you expect rocks to be at their hottest?
1 2 3 or 4

Answers

Answer 1
Answer:

Answer:

The hottest rock near the bottom of the mantle becomes slightly less dense than the somewhat cooler rock above it, so buoyancy forces try to push the hottest rocks upward. Although the rock in the mantle is solid, the pressures and heat are so great that the rock can deform slowly, like hot wax.

Explanation:

and what 1 2 3 or 4 u forgot pic

Related Questions

Who was the defendant In the landmark case that ended segregation in the public schools ?A. Oliver brown B. The Topeka, Kansas School Board C. Charles Houston D. Thurgood Marshall
What’s the difference between federalism and capitalism
2. What sort of warning do dystopian settings or worlds present to a viewer or reader
Why did English Protestants prefer William and Mary as king and queen over James II?
The colonies lacked a powerful aristocratic class mainly because

Which of the following statements best describes the course of the Korean War during the last year-and-a-half of the conflict?Casualties were minimal.
Neither side could win an advantage.
North Korean troops overran UN forces.
The policy of containment was a failure.

Answers

The statement that describes the course of the Korean War during the last year-and-a-half of the conflict was that neither side could win an advantage.

What is the Korean War?

The Korean War means the existing or previous war between the North and South Korea

Hence, the statement that describes the course of the Korean War during the last year-and-a-half of the conflict was that neither side could win an advantage.

Therefore, the Option B is correct.

Read more about Korean War

brainly.com/question/422695

Answer:

B

Explanation:

2. How did the caste system affect the origin of the mutiny?

Answers

The caste system in India is the paradigmatic ethnographic example of caste. It has origins in ancient India, and was transformed by various ruling (lol i’m sorry i’m pretty sure this isn’t right i just need to answer questions)

I’m which colonies was there a high concentration of Dutch people?

Answers

Answer:

i think it is The Dutch carribean

The awnser.
I failed and I’m doing summer school lol

Answers

They enacted the tea act

Which of the following African kingdoms can be found in West Africa?a. Mali
c. Kongo
b. Benin
d. Axum
Please select the best answer from the choices provided

Answers

Answer:

Sorry i am late. The Answer is Mali / A

Explanation:

I did the test and go it correct! Hope it helps Mark brainliest please

Answer: mali

Explanation:

What was the Songhai Empire known to do?

Answers

ANSWER: DescriptionThe Songhai Empire was a state that dominated the western Sahel in the 15th and 16th century. At its peak, it was one of the largest states in African history. The state is known by its historiographical name, derived from its leading ethnic group and ruling elite, the Songhai.

PS: Just google search it (:

Songhai Empire, also spelled Songhay, great trading state of West Africa 15-16 th century, centered on the middle reaches of the Niger River in what is now central Mali and eventually expanding west to the Atlantic coast and east into Niger and Nigeria.