In lines 18 through 23, the stage directions most help the reader understand the — F stress that the characters experience as a result of their responsibilities G familiarity the characters have with each other H conflicting viewpoints of the characters J lack of understanding the characters have about their tasks

Answers

Answer 1
Answer:

Answer:

hey whats the answer I have the same question as you please help me

Related Questions

PLEASE HURRYno links please!Which statement is the best example of a claim?A. Americans don't want to pay high prices for clothes.B. Many clothes that Americans buy are made in sweatshops.C. Some critics think clothing manufacturers should pay their employeesmore.D. People should only buy clothes made in a humane way.
Either he or his sister ___the work. (complete)​
What words DESCRIBE the tone? (MULTIPLE RESPONSES)(What words are TONE WORDS?)NegativeGiganticPositiveAnxiousJoyfulPrettyDepressing​ help asap
This is reading misplaced modifiers if your good at this help me quick
Which number on the map represents the Missouri River?A. 4B. 6C. 3

What was the main reason for popularity of The Canterbury Tales in medieval England?

Answers

Answer:

It was written in Middle English, the language of the common people.

Explanation:

Answer:The work was a retelling of an extremely popular oral tale. It was written in Middle English, the language of the common people. The work was originally in Latin, which made it popular with the nobility.

Explanation:

Help me answer this please and thank you!!:(

Answers

Answer:

The aspects of technology that cause us to isolate ourselves is social media. Social media is the main cause of human interaction dropping significantly.

Explanation:

Keeping in step with jesus meaning

Answers

Answer:

Keeping in step with Jesus means to obey his commandments and walking his path, praying to him daily and trying to follow his example of lifestyle and by listeneing to His words.

Explanation:

Also keeping the 10 commandements and love you're enemies

Item 2Refer to the NASA article "Responding to Climate Change."

How does the text make a connection between greenhouse gases and climate change?

Agriculture uses greenhouse gases, helping to limit climate change.

Atmospheric greenhouse gases cause the earth to warm up, causing climate change.

Extreme weather events cause greenhouse gases to build up, which results in climate change.

Greenhouse gases cause the earth to cool down, which helps to limit climate change.

Answers

Answer:

b

Explanation:

sorry if im wrong!

Answer:

Atmospheric greenhouse gases cause the earth to warm up, causing climate change.

Explanation:

I took the test, so hope it helped :)

Which answer choice best explains how the bolded participial phrase is used in this sentence?The elderly couple dancing the tango in the ballroom swayed to the rhythms of the song.

It is an adjective to describe the word couple.

It is used as the subject noun of the sentence.

It is the active verb in the sentence.

It is an adverb modifying the verb swayed.

Answers

A participial phrase is a group of words that modify the subjects in sentences. The answer choice that best explains how the bolded participial phrase is used in this sentence is;

• It is an adjective to describe the word couple.

A participial phrase might at first glance look like a verb. But on closer observation, we can see that it modifies or describes the subject.

The participial phrase in the sentence above is;  "dancing the tango."

This helps us to identify the particular couple being spoken of. It is descriptive in nature. So, option A is correct.

Learn more here:

brainly.com/question/1290232

Answer:

Adjective

Explanation:

I took the K12 test.

Read the following excerpt from a news article:​

Answers

Answer:

opinion. Hope this helps

opinion is the answer