What should a web page designer consider when choosing between fixed positioning and absolute positioning?O Fixed positioning is the HTML default element flow, while absolute positioning is relative to the browser window.
O Fixed positioning is an offset placement from the normal element layout, while absolute positioning is the HTML
default element flow
Fixed positioning is relative to the browser window, while absolute positioning is located at a specific place on a
web page.
Fixed positioning is located at a specific place on a web page window, while absolute positioning is an offset
placement from the normal element layout.

Answers

Answer 1
Answer:

Answer:

Fixed positioning is relative to the browser window, while absolute positioning is located at a specific place on a web page.

Answer 2
Answer:

Answer:

c

Explanation: trust me bro

Related Questions

Write statements that declare inFile to be an ifstream variable and outFile to be an ofstream variable.
What suggestions do you have for preventing scope creep in projects?
________________________ is an information system that stores user data in many different geographical locations and makes that data available on demand.
Identify a true statement about a flat file system. a. Data in a flat file system can be updated efficiently. b. Data in a flat file system may not be updated in all files consistently. c. Data duplication in a flat file system is very efficient. d. Data in a flat file system can be easily managed.
Describe how a web browser and web server work together to send a web page to a user

Write a program that reads a list of words. Then, the program outputs those words and their frequencies. If the input is 5 hey hi Mark hi mark (the first number indicates the number of words that follow), the output is:hey 1
hi 2
Mark 1
hi 2
mark 1

Hint: Use two vectors, one for the strings, another for the frequencies.

Your program must define and use the following function: int GetFrequencyOfWord(vector wordsList, string currWord)

Answers

Answer:

/ declare the necessary header files.

#include <iostream>

#include <string>

#include <vector>

using namespace std;

// declare the main function.

int main()

{

// declare a vector.

vector<string> words;

vector<int> counts;

// declare variables.

int size;

string str;

cin >> size;

// start the for loop.

for(int i = 0; i < size; ++i)

{

// input string.

cin >> str;

words.push_back(str);

}

// start the for loop.

{

int count = 0;

// start the for loop.

for(int j = 0; j < words.size(); ++j)

{

// check the condition.

if(words[j] == words[i])

{

count++;

}

}

counts.push_back(count);

}

// start the for loop.

{

// display result on console.

cout << words[i] << "\t" << counts[i] << endl;

}

return 0;

}

Explanation:

The sql standard prescribes three different types of __________ operations: left, right, and full.

Answers

The sql standard prescribes three different types of JOIN operations: left, right, and full.

The LEFT [OUTER] JOIN yields all rows with matching values in the join columns, plus all ofthe unmatched rows from thelefttable.
The RIGHT [OUTER] JOIN yields all rows with matching values in the join columns, plus all ofthe unmatched rows from therighttable.
 The FULL [OUTER] JOIN yields all rows with matching values in the join columns, plus all theunmatched rows from both tables named in the FROM clause.

Which of these is outside the scope of an art director's responsibility?

Answers

Answer:

Establishing Tight deadlines for a rush job.

Explanation:

The time taken for a rush job has nothing to do with the art director because it has nothing to do with art. Also rush jobs already call for tight deadlines so technically the deadline is already established.

Answer: cropping a photograph for the sake of space

Explanation: edge 22

What are the 21St century competencies or skills required in the information society?
‚Äč

Answers

Answer:

Communication

Collaboration

ICT literacy

Explanation:

These are some of the skills that are needed in the 21st century to compete and thrive in the information society.

To remain progressive, one needs to have good communication skills. These communication skills can include Active Listening and Passive Listening.

Collaboration is important because you'll have to work with other people as no man is an island, we need someone else so the skill of collaboration is necessary to compete and stay relevant in the information society in the 21st century.

IT literacy is also very important because one needs to have basic computer knowledge such as programming, computer essentials and applications, etc.

A cybersecurity analyst is currently investigating a server outage. The analyst has discovered the following value was entered for the username: 0xbfff601a. Which of the following attacks may be occurring?(A) Buffer overflow attack
(B) Man-in-the-middle attack
(C) Smurf attack
(D) Format string attack
(E) Denial of service attack

Answers

Answer:D)Format string attack

Explanation:

Format string attack is the type of attack that causes to change the application functioning .This attack access the memory of the string library. It occurs while the submission of the string as input and then gets tested due to application command.

Other options are incorrect because these are the attacks that don't happens in the application for the alteration of the flow. Thus, the correct option is option(D).

Write a program to provide information on the height of a ball thrown straight up into the air. The program should request as input the initial height, h feet, and the initial velocity, v feet per second. The height of the ball after t seconds is

Answers

Answer:

The height of the ball after t seconds is h + vt - 16t 2 feet:

def main():

getInput()

def getInput():

h = int(input("Enter the initial height of the ball: ")) # Adding the int keyword before input() function

v = int(input("Enter the initial velocity of the ball: ")) # Same as above

isValid(h,v)

def isValid(h,v):

if ((h <= 0) or (v <= 0)):

print("Please enter positive values")

getInput()

else:

maxHeight(h,v)

def maxHeight(h,v):

t = (v/32)

maxH = (h + (v*h) - (16*t*t))

print ("\nMax Height of the Ball is: " + str(maxH) + " feet")

ballTime(h, v)

def ballTime(h,v):

t = 0

ballHeight = (h + (v*t) - (16*t*t))

while (ballHeight >= 0):

t += 0.1

ballHeight = (h + (v*t) - (16*t*t))

print ("\nThe ball will hit the ground approximately after " + str(t) + " seconds")

# Driver Code

main()

Answer:

I am writing a python code.

def getInput():

h = int(input("enter the height: "))

v = int(input("enter the velocity: "))

isValid(h,v)    

def isValid(h,v):

if (h<= 0 or v<=0):

print("not positive ")            

else:

height = maximumHeight(h,v)

print("maximum height of the ball is", height," ft.")

balltime = ground_time(h,v)

print("The ball will hit the ground after", balltime, "s approximately.")

def maximumHeight(h,v):

t = (v/32)

maxheight = (h + (v*t) - (16*t*t))

return maxheight    

def ground_time(h,v):

t = 0.1

while(True):

heightofball = (h + (v*t) - (16*t*t))

if (heightofball <= 0):

break

else:

t += 0.1  

return t

Explanation:

There are four functions in this program.

getInput() function is used to take input from the user which is height and velocity. h holds  the value of height and v holds the value of velocity. input() function is used to accept values from the user.

isValid() function is called after the user enters the value of height and velocity. This function first checks if the value of height and velocity is less than 0. If it is true the message not positive is displayed. If its false then maximumHeight() is called which returns the maximum height of the ball and function ground_time() is called to return the time when the ball will hit the ground.

maximumHeight() function first divides the value of velocity with 32 as the ball will reach its maximum  height after v/32 seconds. It then returns the maximum height by using the formula:  heightofball = (h + (v*t) - (16*t*t)).

ground_time() calculates the time the ball takes to reach the ground. There is a while loop to height after every 0.1 second and determine when the height is no longer a positive. It uses (h + (v*t) - (16*t*t)) formula to calculate the height and when the value of height gets less than or equal to 0 the loop terminates otherwise it keeps calculating the height while adding 1 to the value of t at each iteration. After the loop breaks, it returns the value of t.

To see the output of the maximum height and time taken by ball to reach the ground, you can call the getInput() function at the end of the above program as:

getInput()

Output:

enter the height: 9

enter the velocity: 10

maximum height of the ball is 10.6525  ft.

the ball will hit the ground after 1.2 s approximately.