What are some ways that propaganda posters were used to influence americans behavior during world war 1

Answers

Answer 1
Answer:

During the time of World War 1, posters were a major tool for broad distribution of news and information about the war.

What are propaganda posters?

Propaganda posters are the posters which are used with a specific purpose. They are used to promote a particular propaganda.

The four reasons for which propaganda posters were used are:

• To recruit men who would join the army.
  • To recruit women to work in the factories and women led war zones.
  • To encourage and influence people to not waste food but save it for later purposes.
  • To boost the morale of the people.

Hence, these are the reasons for which propaganda posters were used to influence Americans behaviour during world war 1.

Learn more about World War 1 on brainly.com/question/971935

#SPJ2

Answer 2
Answer: They were used to make people want to join the army and instill pride in our soldiers. They were also used to make america seem flawless and impenetrable by other countries.

Related Questions

What symbols beyond the raven did you notice in the poem? What is the significance of those symbols in "The Raven"? Provide textual evidence to support your answer.
What is the exposition for because of Winn-Dixie
How are satire and sarcasm different?
What is the day and season of the year during the first scene at Tom and Daisy’s house?
How did kensuke end up on the island before Michel ?

Who was animal farm by

Answers

it was by Goerge orwell
Hi There! :)

Who was animal farm by

George Orwell

small concentrations of acid left in a system from a prior problem can very quickly accelerate the formation of additional acid.this acid formation is further accelerate if _ is present in the system

Answers

Answer:

Catalyst

This acid formation is further accelerate if CATALYST is present in the system.

Explanation:

Catalysts are compounds that are introduced into a chemical system or reaction in order to accelerate the progress of a reaction and the catalyst itself is not consumed.

Catalysts accelerate reactions by actually reducing the energy of the rate-limiting transition state and it does not affect the equilibrium state of the reaction.  

Common examples of catalysts are acid catalysts and enzymes.

Which of the following methods of communication did Native American tribes use?smoke signals
cave drawings
handwritten letters
hieroglyphs

Answers

Answer:

The correct option is A) smoke signals

Explanation:

In the past, smoke signals were a common method for effective and visual communication over long distances. It uses puffs of smoke to generate a message.

The method of smoke signals simply implied that a fire is created and then covered by a blanket. When the cover was released, smoke would be created which could be seen over long distances.

Different fuels were used for making smokes and changes in the colour and density of smoke created different messages.

Answer:

A. Smoke signals is the answer

Explanation:

I took the lesson and I got it correct

What is the author’s purpose in "Save the Coral Reefs”? Check all that apply.to convince readers that practices that destroy coral reefs must be stopped

to entertain readers with a dramatic tale about the destruction of coral reefs

to inform readers about how the coral reefs are being destroyed

to inform readers about which fishing companies damage the coral reefs the most

to persuade readers to try scuba diving before the coral reefs are destroyed

Answers

to inform readers about how the coral reefs are being destroyed

Answer:

The answer is A) to convince readers that practices that destroy coral reefs must be stopped.

and C) to inform readers about how the coral reefs are being destroyed .

Explanation:

What does the speaker eventually imagine is at the door in edgar poem the raven?

Answers

he . must imagine that hwat is at the door may be fear

You are assigned to write an essay which must maintain the indicative mood throughout. Which of the choices below would need to be removed or revised? A) Have you ever wished for anything so badly that it hurt not to have it? B) I often walk down the street near my house, deep in thought. C) One day, I saw that my friend had gotten a 10-speed bike for Christmas. Eliminate D) I knew intense jealousy that very moment.

Answers

the answer is A___________________________________________