Hello, could someone please help me with this
Hello, could someone please help me with this - 1

Answers

Answer 1
Answer:

Answer:

Step-by-step explanation:

Sure!

To turn a fraction into a decimal you simply divide 33 by 40. The whole number - 27 - can stay.

27 33/40 = 27 + (33/40)

= 27 + 0.825

= 27.825

Mark brainliest if possible, have a nice day!

Related Questions

A circular chicken house has an area of 40m². What length of chicken wire is required to fence the house without any wire left over?
Catherine's employer matches 25% of her 401(k) contributions — up to $2000. Catherine's salary is $50,000, and last year she contributed $10,000 to her 401(k) plan. What was her employer's contribution to the 401(k)?
Feedback:Correct answerQuestion 2 of 1010.0 Points3Find the interquartile range for a data set having the five-numbersummary: 4.6, 14.3, 19.7, 26.1, 31.2A. 26.6B. 11.8C. 11.5D. 15.1
1) Two pieces of a pole arle cut into 5 inches each from an original pole that was 20 incheslong. What is the length of the remaining part of the 20 inch pole?HELP Please
The management of the unico department store has decided to enclose an 834 ft2 area outside the building for displaying potted plants and flowers. one side will be formed by the external wall of the store, two sides will be constructed of pine boards, and the fourth side will be made of galvanized steel fencing. if the pine board fencing costs $6/running foot and the steel fencing costs $3/running foot, determine the dimensions of the enclosure that can be erected at minimum cost. (round your answers to one decimal place.)

PLS HELP NOW ILL GIVE YOU BRAINLIEST ANSWER !!

Answers

Answer:

Its exponential

The distance you travel while hiking is a function of how fast you hike and how long you hike at this rate. You usually maintain a speed of three miles per hour while hiking. Write a statement that describes how the distance that you travel is determined. Then identify the independent and dependent variables of this function. a. The distance traveled is three times the number of hours I have hiked. The independent variable is hours. The dependent variable is distance.
b. The distance traveled is three times the number of hours I have hiked. The independent variable is distance. The dependent variable is hours..
c. The hours I have hiked is three times the distance. The independent variable is distance. The dependent variable is hours.
d. The hours I have hiked is three times the distance. The independent variable is hours. The dependent variable is distance.

Please select the best answer from the choices provided.​

Answers

Answer:

If hours is represented as h, your distance is therefore 3*h (due to that for every hour, you walk 3 miles. For example, in one hour you'd walk 3 miles, in 2 hours you'd walk 3+3=3*2=6 miles,etc.). If distance is represented by d, we get 3*h=d. Since you have to figure out the distance from the equation (that's the purpose of it!), the distance is the dependent variable. In addition, since you can't have 2 separate variables in one equation, h is the independent variable due to that you have to put a number for h in to figure out the distance

So basically the answer is A.

HELP! Click on the png if your willing to save me from eternal pain!

Answers

Answer:

The correct answer is 2.75

I hope I saved you from internal pain! (∩^o^)⊃━☆(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧✪ ω ✪

The correct awnser is b I think

What does (2,7) look like on the coordinate plane.

Answers

Answer: from (0,0) (2,7) is 2 right from (0,0) and 7 up from (2,0)

Step-by-step explanation: go right 2 and 7 up

Answer:

okay so your coordiantes are in the form of (x,y) on a graph.You start at the origin and go to the right 2 units and up 7 units.

Hope this helps!

Determine which statements about the relationship are true. Choose two options. g is the dependent variable. u is the dependent variable. g is the independent variable. u is the independent variable. The two variables cannot be labeled as independent or dependent without a table of values.

Answers

In this context, g is the independent variable and u is the dependent variable.

Explanation:

A variable is classified as the independent variable if its value is being controlled or manipulated. Conversely, a variable is classified as the dependent variable if its value is being observed or measured. In this context, based on the given statements, it is clear that g is the independent variable and u is the dependent variable.

Therefore, the correct options are: g is the independent variable and u is the dependent variable.

Answer:

1) g is the dependent variable.(A)

2) u is the independent variable.(D)

−1.75 − 22/20
plz hlep
...and put as an exact decimal or simplified fraction

Answers

Answer:

I looked it up tbh

Answer: