3. How is wavelength related to the energy of the colors of light? a. As wavelength increases, energy fluctuates. b. As wavelength increases, energy decreases. c. As wavelength increases, energy also increases. d. There is no relationship between wavelength and energy. 4. How is frequency related to the energy of the colors of light? a. As frequency increases, energy fluctuates. b. As frequency increases, energy also increases. c. As frequency increases, energy also decreases. d. There is no relationship between frequency and energy. 5. A high-frequency wave has than a low-frequency wave a. a longer wavelength and a lower energy b. a shorter wavelength and a lower energy c. a shorter wavelength and a higher energy d. a longer wavelength and a higher frequency​

Answers

Answer 1
Answer:

Answer:

Explanation:

This relates to energy of a photon. We know the relationship between wavelength (represented by  

λ

) and frequency (represented by  

ν

), according to to which they are inversely related and their product is the velocity of wave and in case of photon it is represented by  

c

The relation in case of photon is given by

E

=

h

c

λ

or  

E

=

h

ν

, where  

h

is Planck's constant i.e, energy is directly proportional to frequency and inversely proportional to wavelength.

Related Questions

How many times do you read a text when use the Close Reading Model. A.1 B.2 C.3 D.4
What moral dilemma does Brutus confront in this excerpt? Brutus makes the choice to let go of his anger toward Cassius and forgive him. Brutus decides that he will mourn Portia and return to Rome. Brutus decides that he is too angry at Cassius to remain friends with him. Brutus questions whether Cassius's life should be ended.
The difference between spoken and written language are that spoken language uses shorter, simpler, and more familiar words than does written languagea) true b) false
Anong kategorya ng wika ang ginamit sa kwentong isolated camp?​
Please answer this quickly thanks....​

I am learning Japanese I already know hiragana and katakana and am learning kanji but I just don't understand how I am going to be speaking or even reading full Japanese words

Answers

you got this. don’t doubt urself! it’s challenging towards everyone to learn a new language so your totally fine! put all your effort and dedication into it and you’ll get the hang of it as you go.

I'm excited about my vacation. The beach has been calling my name. Question 13 options: A: Irony B: Personification C: Hyperbole D: Onomatopoeia

Answers

Answer:

The literary device that best fits/describes the two sentences is:

B, Personification

Explanation:

The beach has been given a human ability - speech, so the beach has been personified.

Hope this helps!

Answer: B

Explanation:

escribe en una hoja un campo semantico de cinco palabras sobre la historia es para hoy ayuda y es sobre la historia del afiche

Answers

A pesar de no conocer la historia a partir de la cual debes realizar un campo semántico de cinco palabras, es posible concluir el ejercicio luego de entender qué es un campo semántico y ejemplificarlo:

• Un campo semántico es una serie o conjunto de palabras que tienen relación entre sí, tienen un significado similar o están conectados de alguna manera.

Por ejemplo, las cinco palabras dentro del campo semántico de la palabra "cocina" pueden ser:

1. Horno
  2. Heladera
  3. Olla
  4. Microondas
  5. Licuadora

Para chequear más información puedes visitar el siguiente link brainly.com/question/2298342?referrer=searchResults

Answer:

El campo semántico es un conjunto léxico de palabras. El campo semántico de la palabra historia es el estudio de la historia con algún tema específico.

Explanation:

La historia es un estudio de asuntos pasados ​​relacionados con algunos eventos humanos. Este es un estudio sobre eventos pasados ​​con hechos y personajes. El campo semántico es un grupo de palabras que se refiere a un tema específico. La semántica es el estudio del lenguaje y la historia semántica es el estudio del lenguaje y su pasado. Esto también interpreta el trasfondo emocional y el experimento realizado por diferentes humanos.

Wybierz jedną z 12 prac heraklesa i napisz plan wydarzeń w takiej kolejności, jak bohater wykonywał daną pracę. plisssss pomóżcie

Answers

Do u need any help ?

Suppose Russia produces only cars and trucks. The resources that are used in the production of these two goods are not specialized—that is, the same set of resources is equally useful in producing both trucks and cars.

Answers

There will be a competition in the sources of the raw materials used for trucks and cars. This will result to a high demand in these resources. When there is high demand, the supply for these resources will increase which will result to the lowering of prices.

How do you say thank you in Japanese?

Answers

Answer:

ありがとうございました

Explanation:

Hey :)

Arigato gozaimasu!

This is a polite way of saying "thank you”

Hope this helps!