the ability to bounce back from extreme stress is called Resilience

Explanation:

Answer 2
Answer:

Answer:

4 resilience

Explanation:

Related Questions

Show the correct sequence of the path of blood flow through the pulmonary and sytemic circuits by placing the number of the part of the heart that receives oxygen poor blood from body tissues in the first blank, then continuing the sequence until you are back at the starting point. HINT: You will start AND end with the same part of the heart!
What are neurocognitive disorders? What role does social support play in determining the adjustment of people affected by neurocognitive disorders?
What did the first bowling pins represent?
Approved eye protection is to be worn :_________a. For certain experiments b. At all times in lab other than workshops c. Only for hazardous experimentsd. All the time
Volunteer teams assigned to tasks have 3 members. One must be the leader. What other role must be filled of the team

Some violent acts happen because conflicts are allowed to escalate. What can you do to help stop the spread of violence? (10 Sentences)

Answers

Answer:

Try your best to step in if safe and if it won't escalate the problem even more

Explanation:

So I'm looking into getting an animal but I'm not sure which one I've had many different animals from easy to very difficult but I'm not sure what pet to get I have a few in mind but I need help making the choice1. marmosets (so I live in Georgia and I have heard they are illegal but can I get one with a permit?)
2.sugar glider
3.a dog (1. pitbull) 2.a type of mastiff or something
let me know what pets are legal in Georgia and what pet I should get...

Answers

1. Pitbull they are not illegal in Georgia and are smart dogs if you train them well.

Answer:

B) Studies show children who grow up with pets learn responsibility.

Explanation:

Correct 100% on Edge

According to your reading, nearly ______ of the adult population in the United States can be classified as obese. a. one half b. one third c. one fourth

Answers

Consistent with your studying, almost one 1/2 of the person population  within the united states can be categorized as obese.

A discrete assemblage of entities with identifiable characteristics including human beings, animals with the goal of analysis and facts series is called a population. It includes a comparable group of species who dwell in a specific geographical vicinity with the ability to interbreed.

A population imply is the common computed from the entire organization, distribution, or population. it's far derived through dividing the aggregate of all the population variables through the full quantity of variables within the populace. here, μ is the populace suggest. ∑X is the sum of all of the observations in the populace.

Population refers to the full variety of beings living in a specific location. population enables us get an estimate of the number of beings and the way to act hence. as an example, if we realize the particular populace of a metropolis, we can estimate the variety of assets it needs.

Learn more about population here: brainly.com/question/25896797

#SPJ4

Do you think that skill related fitness could also be a health related fitness component?​

Answers

Answer:

yes

Explanation:

you could have a good skill and help you get stronger

Answer:

May be because both are indirectly or directly related

The adolescent brain comes with many positive attributes such as:a. viewing long term outcomes as less important
b. the courage and interest to explore their surroundings and try new things
c. an increased likelihood of misinterpreting facial expressions
d. still fine-tuning connections so it is primed to learn

Answers

Answer:

The adolescent brain comes with many positive attributes such as:

a. viewing long term outcomes as less important

b. the courage and interest to explore their surroundings and try new things

c. an increased likelihood of misinterpreting facial expressions

d. still fine-tuning connections so it is primed to learn

What is The social or interpersonal learning style??

Answers

Answer:

If you have a strong social style, you communicate well with people, both verbally and non-verbally. People listen to you or come to you for advice, and you are sensitive to their motivations, feelings or moods. You listen well and understand other's views.

Explanation:

Brainliest pls?

Answer:

If you have a strong social style, you communicate well with people, both verbally and non-verbally. People listen to you or come to you for advice, and you are sensitive to their motivations, feelings or moods. You listen well and understand other's views.