C. Habeas Corpus
D. English Bill of Rights

Answers

Answer 1
Answer:

Answer:

B. Petition of Rights

Explanation:

In 1628, Parliament passed a Petition of Right. Charles ended up ignoring it. Charles also tried to impose more ritual on the Church of England. Thousand of Puritans went to america rather than accept his policy.

Related Questions

The following sentence is an example of ______________.He is a song that I singSelect one:a. Imageryb. Ironyc. Similed. Metaphor
How did Shakespeare create a distinction between the educated nobility andthe coarse lower classes?A. By having noble characters speak in iambic pentameter, while thelower classes spoke in plain blank verse or prose.B. By having popular actors play the noble characters, while thelower-class characters were played by unknownsC. By having noble characters make fun of and laugh at thecommoners, while the lower classes found nothing humorousD. By having a happy ending for the noble characters, while the lower-class characters' lives ended badly
What is the author satirizing in this passage? I said there was a society of men among us, bred up from their youth in the art of proving by words multiplied for the purpose, that white is black, and black is white, according as they are paid. To this society all the rest of the people are slaves.(from Gulliver’s Travels by Jonathan Swift)A. philosophersB. lawyersC. public serviceD. literature
What events sets the main action of the story in motion ​
Which lines reveal a possible influence of the Christian monks who likely put the story in written form?Question options:lines 1261-1266lines 1279-1282lines 1292-1293

)Choose the correct answer from the given alternative.
16) I couldn't see the teacher because he
before I arrived the school.
A) had left
B) has left
C) left
D) was leaving
17) He was very tired because he
the bags upstairs.
A) have carried
B) had carried
C) carried
D) has carried
18) He asked me to give his book back but I
B) had lost
C) was lost
A) have lost
D) lost
19) She
all of the questions in the exam because she had studied very well.
C) answer
D) answered
A) answering
B) answers
20) When I arrived the church was empty. Everybody
D) was gone
B) has gone
C) had gone
A) had been gone

Answers

Answer:

16. A

17. C

18. B

19. D

20. C

I need help with developing idea 700138

Answers

Hi I’m in penn foster and also I need help

How does this poem reflect the experience in a typical African Country​

Answers

Answer:

sorry l dont know that answers

Explanation:

if l knew l would tell u.

PLZ HELP ASAP John Bunyan was imprisoned because he was an Anglican minister.True
False

Answers

Answer:

true

Explanation:

In the 1600s , the Angelic church was seemed as a treachery because some of it's structure does not fit the Traditional Catholic ( which was was imposed on all England). John Bunyan is one of the most famous Anglican Minister in the Era. A lot of European Angelic Churches honor his death on every August 31st 

Answer:

True

Explanation:

Select the correct sentence.A.I really don't like blancmange so, I never eat the stuff.
B.I really don't like blancmange, so I never eat the stuff.
C.I really don't like blancmange so I never eat the stuff.

Answers

Answer:

I think it is C I don't see the need for using the punctuation marks

Which sentence in this excerpt from Leo Tolstoy's The Death of Ivan Ilyich shows that Ivan Ilyich finally understands the cause of his suffering?

Answers

Answer:

I think that: ( At that very moment Ivan Ilyich fell through and caught sight of the light, and it was revealed to him that though his life had not been what it should have been, this could still be rectified.): shows that Ivan Ilyich finally understands the cause of his suffering. I think that because it says "and it was revealed to him that though his life had not been what it should have been, this could still be rectified.", and I think that shows when he realises it.

Explanation:

can you mark me brainlyest