How does water cycle ensure that we have water

Answers

Answer 1
Answer: When the heat of the sun shines on the water in oceans, lakes, rivers and streams, the water evaporates, rising up into the air as water vapor. As it moves higher into the sky, it cools. The cooled water vapor begins to form liquid drops, which gather together as clouds. This process is called condensation.
Answer 2
Answer: The answer that the other person put on there is correct

Related Questions

Turn them into reported questions.example: 'Do you enjoy being famous?' Simon asked him if/whether he enjoyed being famous...1. What is the best part of your job?2. What do you find difficult about acting?3. How many films have you starred in?4. What is your favourite film?5. Have you met many other famous people?6. Where would you most like to make a film?7. Have you visited many interesting places?8. What are your plans for the future?9. Are you happy with ur life?
Which sentence uses capital letters correctly? A. Someday, I am going to write a short story about my hometown and call it "Everybody's Welcome." B. Someday, I am going to write a short story about my Hometown and call it "Everybody's welcome." C. Someday, I am going to write a short story about my hometown and call it "Everybody's welcome."
Hi, I'm French and I learn your language.Can you tell me if my text is understandable for you and if you do not see spelling errors.Thank you.Hello every body!It's Perfect you're all at time !I'm receiving you because Mr Atkins called me on my phone to tell me that he won't be present with us. He has a fever and headaches and he has to stay in his bed, he probably has a flu .He apologize sincerely for his absence . I reassure you, we're not alone.So Mr Burden will replace him and we'll go together to the airport to welcome our french students .Mr Burden can be late because he has to recover our bills of train and the official documents. I hope we won't miss the train.So we wait him here quietly and patiently.
How does moon shadow fit in the demon culture in chapter 7
Which is the adverbial phrase in the sentence? Big and little children merrily splashed in the swimming pool, and everyone laughed joyfully.

I'm in need of help, I'm trying to find a unique title for my argumentative essay. The topic is public vs private schools. I'm supporting public schools while I'm against private schools. In short, this whole essay is about why public schools are better than private schools. If you would like to contribute I would appreciate it, thank you. I'll give the best the brainliest.

Answers

Answer:

public over private

Explanation:

why pay for school when u can go for free

Answer:

here is one:

Go Public Not Private

Explanation:

hope this is good enough

also sorry if im late!

Which two sentences best express the main ideas of the passage?

Answers

Answer:

The two sentences that Express the main idea of the passage is the topic sentence and the thesis

How would you use chaos in a sentence

Answers

The traffic on the way to school was chaos.

How does charlotte do when wilbur asks about her health?

Answers

She tells him not to worry
She tells him not to worry.

Sentence with word sunshine

Answers

Sunshine keeps the human mind refreshed, as well as brings happiness. 

PLZ HELP ASAP1.Which part of speech is the underlined word in the sentence?

We always recycle newspapers on Saturday mornings.
(always)

A.
adverb

B.
interjection

C.
preposition

D.
conjunction

2.Which part of speech is the underlined word in the sentence?

He said, almost silently, "I need a vacation."
(almost)

A.
verb

B.
preposition

C.
adjective

D.
adverb

Answers

A. Always is an adverb which modifies the verb "recycle".