MULTIPLE CHOICE. Select the response that best answers the question (1 point each).7. In "All Watched Over by Machines of Loving Grace," poet Richard Brautigan imagines a future where animals and
technology
A)
are unsure of their ability to trust one another
Eliminate
B)
begin primitive communication with each other
coexist and help each other thrive
D)
accept that they are better only when separated

Answers

Answer 1
Answer: It’s a I just took the test

Related Questions

Help me Asap!!My three big steps in achieving personal development.​
.Which statement best describes Blake'sapproach in this poem?He reminds the tiger about his makerand the powerful qualities He gave himHe questions the tiger about his makerwithout coming to a firm conclusion.He tells the tiger that his makercouldn't see what he was doing in theforest at night.He asks the tiger why his maker didnot give him wings
Hello please help will give brainliest!
Help Please Speaking as someone who is the opposite of vertically challenged, I hope that one day airlines offer seating with more room for one's weight bearing locomotive structures.
Como a brebiar señor

"A healthy environment helps to :
a healthier lige. " Explain.​

Answers

Answer:

A healthy environment helps to a healthier life. A healthy environment keep the people healthy . if the environment is dirty or polluted the people may suffer from various diseases and also loose their Life. To be healthy at first we have to keep our environment clean and healthy. If our environment is clean and healthy we automatically become healthy and maynot suffer from any diseases.

: i hope it will help you .

Answer: This is true

Explanation:

Its true fr bc If u are in a healthy environment around people who give off good vibes you would "feed" off that energy

2. PART B: Which detail from the text best supports theanswer to Part A?

Commonlit daughter of invention

Answers

Answer:

The details from the text that best supports the answer to Part A.

"When I was done, I read over my words, and my eyes filled. I finally sounded like myself in English!"

"What we ended up doing that night was putting together a speech at the last moment. Two brief pages of stale  compliments and the polite commonplaces on teachers, wrought by necessity without much invention by mother for  daughter late into the night in the basement on the pad of paper and with the same pencil she had once used for her  own inventions, for I was too upset to compose the speech myself."

NOTE: I am answering this question to the best of my knowledge since adequate information were not given for the question.

Explanation:

Part A question:

Which TWO statements describe the main themes of the story?

Part A answers:

Creativity and creation can bring great joy.

If you’re going to be an inventor or creator, it’s important to not be afraid to take risks.

Looking at the answers from Part A, you will discover that the details I stated in my answer support the themes as stated in the Part A answers.

In the story, the narrator revealed that she started writing recklessly and when she done, her eyes were filled. That should be tears of joy and satisfaction. She was proud of herself.

If one will be an inventor or creator, such one must be ready and not afraid to take risks. We discover that the narrator, despite the father's attitude towards her, she took the risk of still writing with the help of her mother.

after I finish mine I help them with their she recalled

How does detail contribute to the development of Quindlen’s ideas?

Answers

Answer:

"One quality she purposes as essentially American is the belief in rewarding, difficult work that allows one to 'get ahead. '"

Explanation:

(happy to help)

Read the scenario.Sarai is writing an essay to persuade her classmates to spay or neuter their pets. She provides statistics about the
overpopulation of pets in the city. She also shows evidence that pets that are spayed or neutered live longer and
behave better than pets that are not.
Which appeal is used by the author?
o appeal to law
o appeal to logic
appeal to emotion
appeal to authority

Answers

Answer:

appeal to logic

Explanation:

The use of factual evidence and statistics appeals to a person's logic.

Answer:

appeal to logic

Explanation:

What is a theme of the story "Charles"?Sometimes people fail to see the truth even when it is right before their eyes.

A great story is sometimes better than the truth.

The main purpose of education is to instill conformity.

Misbehavior can be corrected through patient understanding.

Answers

Answer:

Sometimes people fail to see the truth even when it is right before their eyes.

Explanation:

The book "Charles" by Shirley Jackson that narrates the story of Laurie, a stubborn young boy who constantly defies his parents and tells them of another stubborn child Charles who does all kind of things at school, but his parents fail to see that Charles really is Laurie.

The theme of the story "Charles" is sometimes people fail to see the truth even when it is right before their eyes.

Answer:

Sometimes people fail to see the truth even when it is right before their eyes. is correct. Goodluck!

Explanation:

Sometimes people fail to see the truth even when it is right before their eyes.

"Sometimes people fail to see the truth even when it is right before their eyes." is correct. Goodluck! The parent soon learns there wasnt a Charles in the class, learning it was her own child, where she failed to see this. thus, it is Sometimes people fail to see the truth even when it is right before their eyes.

We stay for about a week. What kind of sentence is that

Answers

Answer:

it is a simple senctence

Explanation:

there is no detailed explanation or people in this sentence.

Answer:

A sentence that tells so like informational?

What are the  options?