5 letter word foramount of work done per second

Answers

Answer 1
Answer:
The rate of work, or any other form of energy, is power .

The number of joules of work or other energy in 1 second
is the number of watts of power.

Related Questions

When you are in bed asleep, are you in motion? Explain
Explain why atoms move at different speeds depending on whether they are in liquid or solids
Why is it important that the mouth and stomach are near the start of the digestive system? thx
Can a physical change,change what a substance is? Explain your answer by giving an example.
TRUE OR FALSE: with time and pressure, peat turns into lignite, or brown coal.

Are metals conductors or insulators?

Answers

All metals are good conductors.
Hope that helped you.
Conductors all metals are btw

What is momentum of a 18.0 g bullet moving with a velocity of 400 m/s to the right.

Answers

Answer:7.2kgm/s

Explanation:

Answer:

7,200 g · m/s

Explanation:

Momentum formula:

p = mv

p = momentum

m = mass

v = velocity

p = (18)(400)

p = 7,200 g · m/s

Studies of sedimentary rocks and fossils have helped scientists understand the history of Earth. How is geologic time organized on the geologic time scale? eras and then smaller millennia based on geologic and biologic events that occurred during those times

eras and then smaller periods based on geologic and biologic events that occurred during those times

millennia and then smaller periods based on geologic and biologic events that occurred during those times

periods and then smaller eras based on geologic and biologic events that occurred during those times

Answers

Studies of sedimentary rocks and fossils have helped scientists understand the history of Earth. the geologic time is organized on the geologic time scale as eras and then smaller periods based on geologic and biologic events that occurred during those times, therefore the correct answer is B .

What is science?

Science is the methodical, empirically-based pursuit and application of knowledge and understanding of the natural and social worlds.

As given in the problem statement Studies of sedimentary rocks and fossils have helped scientists understand the history of Earth .

Studies of fossils and sedimentary rocks have aided in the understanding of Earth's history. The correct response is B since the geologic time is divided into eras and then smaller periods depending on the geology and biological events that took place during those times .

To learn more about the science here , refer to the link given below ;

brainly.com/question/18186842

#SPJ5

The answer is B) eras and then smaller periods based on geologic and biologic events that occurred during those times. I took this test :)

How do you label acceleration, momentum, speed, force, and velocity?

Answers

i have a a work sheet to do and i have choices for the diffrent words, 
A:m 
B:s 
C:m/s 
D:m/s2 
E:kg 
F:kg m/s 
G:N 
H:m/s north 
so can you help me match the words with there answers

If two automobiles have the same velocity do they have the same acceleration?

Answers

nope not really one could have a faster acceleration than the other.

According to Ohm’s law, the ratio of voltage to current in a conductor isa. constant
b. variable

Answers

According to Ohm’s law, the ratio of voltage to current in a conductor is  constant.

Answer: Option A

Explanation:

Ohm's law defines that an electric current flowing through the conductor between two ends is directly proportionate to the voltage at these two points. The introduction of a constant proportionality, resistance, gives a simple mathematical equation describing this relationship. Particularly, Ohm's law also mentions that R is constant in this respect, i.e. not dependent on the current.

I=(V)/(R)

Where,  

I is the current conduction in amperes

V is the voltage calculated by the conductor in volts

R is the conductor’s resistance in ohms.

Answer:

Ohm's law states that the ratio of voltage (potential) to current is a constant in a conductor.

Explanation: