How does the size of a planet affected the amount and type of gas in its atmosphere

Answers

Answer 1
Answer: There are lots of variables that directly and indirectly contribute to the presence of gas on a surface
if the size of a planet is relatively small it will in turn be that of a smaller area which results in the less area to be covered for gas which basically means higher presence
I can go in depth more but I don't think that would be necessary all you need to know is this ...based on the size and gas will in turn be parallel to it's conformity

Related Questions

Why bucket of water is filled faster in downstairs tap than in the upstairs tap
State the first law of thermodynamics
A cylindrical rod of mass M. length L and radius R has two cords wound around it whose ends are ato the ceiling as shown. The rod is held horizontally with the two cords vertical. When the rod s mecasecords unwind the rod rotates. Find the tension in the cords as they unwind.​
Newton began his academic career in 1667 for how long was he a working scientists was he a very productive scientist
Stephen and andy are sitting next to each other on a bench. according to the law of universal gravitational there should be a gravitational force between them. why don't they feel this force?A.) Universal Gravitational only applies to objects that are far from earth's surface B.) The gravitational force is balanced out by the force of friction.C.) The gravitational force between them is extremely small.D.) The gravitational attraction is balanced by an equal and opposite gravitational repulsion ​

In the sentence "The speed of an object can vary," what does the word vary mean?

Answers

vary means very many 

What is the normal acceleration of a car?

Answers

The normal acceleration in the United States is zero to sixty time. The average rate on ordinary cars was between 3 and 4 m/s2
I went to everybody's favorite search engine to get some data to answer this question with.  I can't name it, but it rhymes with Floogle.  Anyway, I searched for the phrase "zero to 60" just to get an idea of what's hot.

Floogle pointed me to a website that provided this data on fast cars:

#1). 2016 AMZ Grimsel Electric Race Car0-60 mph 1.5 sec

#2).
2014 Porsche 918 Spyder0-60 mph 2.3 sec

#3).
2015 Tesla Model S P90D 'Ludicrous Speed' Upgrade0-60 mph 2.6 sec

And my favorite, because I own one:

#4). 2000 Dodge Intrepid ES   0-60 mph 8.4 sec

Here are the accelerations for the zero-to-60 times listed for these 4 cars:

#1).  17.88 m/s²  (1.82 G's) 
#2). 
11.66 m/s²  (1.19 G's)
#3).  10.32 m/s²  (1.05 G's)
#4).    3.19 m/s²  (0.33 of a G)

That's what these "fast cars" will do, on the track,
with their pedals mashed to the metal.

"Normal" accelerations are all less than these.

How would a continents climate change if it drifted closer to the equator?

Answers

The equator is the closest part of out planet that is closest to the sun, which means that the continents closest to the equator will in turn be warmer.

What is Equator?

The imaginary line that circles the Earth's center is known as the Equator. It divides the Earth into the Northern and Southern Hemispheres and is located halfway between the North and South Poles.

An equator is a hypothetical line that circles a planet or other celestial body in the centre. At its Equator, the Earth is at its broadest. The circumference of the Earth, measured at its equator, is 40,075 kilometers (24,901 miles).

The equatorial bulge is a phenomena caused by the Earth's diameter being wider in the Equator. A straight line with its endpoints on the circle's edge and a path through its center is used to calculate a circle's diameter.

Therefore, The equator is the closest part of out planet that is closest to the sun, which means that the continents closest to the equator will in turn be warmer.

To learn more about equator, refer to the link:

brainly.com/question/14581221

#SPJ2

The equator is the closest part of out planet that is closest to the sun, which means that the continents closest to the equator will in turn be warmer.

If a basketball travles a distance of 4 meters in 5 seconds whst is the average speed​

Answers

Well you would use The equation Average Speed= Distance/Time

S=4/5

S= 0.8

When you're trying to find the distance and speed, you always use the equation:

Average Speed = Distance/Time

So your answer is:

S=4/5

S= 0.8

Every 6 seconds a pendulum completes one cycle. What are the period and frequency of this pendulum?

Answers

The period is the time it takes any repeating process
to complete one cycle.  You just told us what it is for the
pendulum . . . 6 seconds.

The frequency is the reciprocal of the period.  For the pendulum,
that's

1 / (6 sec) = (1/6) per second = 1/6 Hertz .

The period is 2.4 seconds and the frequency is I believe 1/6 I'm not entirely sure since I don't think this question has enough information.

An Atwood machine is constructed using twowheels (with the masses concentrated at the
rims). The left wheel has a mass of 2.5 kg and
radius 22.2 cm. The right wheel has a mass
of 2.7 kg and radius 27.49 cm. The hanging
mass on the left is 1.59 kg and on the right
1.24 kg
m
mz
What is the acceleration of the system?
The acceleration of gravity is 9.8 m/s.
Answer in units of m/s.

Answers

Left: