In a class of 28 sixth graders all but one are 12 years old' Witch two data measurements are the same for the students ages? what are those measurements ? PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE HELP

Answers

Answer 1
Answer: I think 12/28 which equals 3/7 yeah hope that helps.

Related Questions

Solve 2s3 – 4r2 if r = 1 and s = 5.
Grant started a marathon at 8:00 A.M. He took 4 hours 49 minutes to complete the marathon. Whne did he cross the finish line
Find the balance on a deposit of $1,150 that earns 9% interest compounded annually for 2 years.
3 and -3 are ________.
A restaurant employed 465 people. There are 280 waiters and 185 cooks.if 168 waiters and 85 cooks receive pay raises, what percent of the waiters will receive a pay raise?

What is the standard form of x + 4 -5x -2

Answers

-4x-2+4
or -4x+4-2
Without variable they can go in any order.

Hirva ate 5/8 of a medium pizza Elizabeth ate 1/4 of the pizza how much pizza did they eat all together?

Answers

I’m pretty sure this is 7/8!

Question 41 please tell answer

Answers

The answer is D.

All of the other answers have x increasing in a positive value.

Answer choice A. has -4, -3, -2, ... 10 and so on as solutions.

Answer choice B. has 6, 7, 8, ... 59 as greater than 6 if substituted for x.

Answer choice C. has -10 greater than or equal to -10. -9 is greater than -10. -8, -7, 3, 4, ... are all greater than -10.

Answer choice D. has x less than or equal to 10. 10 is greater than all of the negative numbers and is greater than 9, 8, 7, 6, ... and so on.

Hope this helped.

Please help me i am in trouble

Answers

1/6 is your answer hope i could help:)

I'm not quite sure what the above answer is talking about, but we can work this out by working the problem backwards like so:
175 + 60 = 235
235 x 2 = 470
470 - 40 = 430
430 x 2 = 860
Therefore he had 860 paperclips to start with :))

What is the difference between a parallelogram and a rhombus

Answers

A parallelogram is a polygon with two sets of opposite, parallel sides.
A rhombus is a type of parallelogram with four congruent sides and angles but no right angles. 

So, all rhombuses are parallelograms, but not all parallelograms are rhombuses.
a parallelogram has parallel lines.

Please help! I know the answer but I don’t know how to work it out... Answer is 634cm^3

Answers

Answer:634 cm and i think you add the something and a 3

Step-by-step explanation:

Photo math