7/9 and 5/7 does this ratio form a proprtion? yes or no?

Answers

Answer 1
Answer:

Proportion says that two ratios (or fractions) are equal.

7/9 and 5/7 is not a proportion

A proportion is when the ratios are the same.

undefined

Related Questions

Multiply. 42.9 × 3.45
What is the volume of a sphere with a surface area of 196 π ft2 ? Question 12 options: 1372/ 3 π ft3 457/ 3 π ft3 226/ 3 π ft3 420 π ft3
To evaluate the effect of a treatment, a sample of n=8 is obtained from a population with a mean of μ=40 , and the treatment is administered to the individuals in the sample. After treatment, the sample mean is found to be M=35 . a. If the sample variance is s^2=32 , are the data sufficient to conclude that the treatment has a significant effect using a two-tailed test with alpha=.05 b. If the sample variance is s^2=72 , are the data sufficient to conclude that the treatment has a significant effect using a two-tailed test with alpha=.05 ? c. Comparing your answer for parts a and b, how does the variability of the scores in the sample influence the outcome of a hypothesis test?
Suppose a parabola has vertex (-3, 7) and also passes through the point (-2, 11). Write the equation of the parabola in vertex form.​
This table gives a few (x,y) pairs of a line in the coordinate plane

50 pointsssssss
HELPPPPP NOWWW

Answers

Answer:

The third or fifth answer but mostly third the glaboal depression known as great depression was mostly known for people getting mad because their work checks decreased this caused a lot of people to not work and quit their jobs now that you think of it mabye you can choose a or c please choose both or one these are most recommended........... so i did some research and the answer is #1

the second one is becasue great depression had nothing to do with europe

the third was wrong becasue when the market crash happended peploe did refuse but that not how it affected them

the fourth one during the great depriosn no one was even able to trade except the goverment and its ovidious

the fifth their was no reason for their money to be declined

Officialanswer:Thefirstanswer/A

Step-by-step explanation:

please give brainliest

hi i hope this helps and you shoukd use the brainpop great depression video to help more and lastly, i love you as a friend becasue i have nothing to do so yeah bye :p

Wendell’ Plumbing Supply sold metal piping at $36.50 per 15 yard length. What would75.4 meter of piping cost? 1.0 meter = 1.09 yards

Answers

The answer would be $198.93

3. A metal fabricating plant currently has five major pieces under contract each with a deadline for completion. Let X be the number of pieces completed by their deadlines, and suppose it's PMF p(x) is given by x 0 1 2 3 4 5 p(x) .05 .1 .15 .25 .35 .1 (a) Find and plot the CDF of X. (b) Use the CDF to find the probability that between one and four pieces, inclusive, are completed by their deadline

Answers

Answer:

a) The cumulative distribution function would be given by:

x         0         1       2        3      4      5

F(X)  0.05   0.15  0.30  0.55  0.9    1

b) P(1 \leq X \leq 4) = F(4) -F(0) =0.9-0.05 = 0.85

And replacing we got:

P(1 \leq X \leq 4) =0.85

For this case we have the following probability distribution function given:

x        0       1       2       3       4       5

P(X)  0.05  0.1  0.15  0.25  0.35  0.1

We satisfy the conditions in order to have a probability distribution:

1) \sum_(i=1)^n P(X_i)=1

2) P(X_i) \geq 0, i=1,2,..,n

Part a

The cumulative distribution function would be given by:

x         0         1       2        3      4      5

F(X)  0.05   0.15  0.30  0.55  0.9    1

Part b

For this case we want to find this probability:

P(1 \leq X \leq 4) = F(4) -F(0) =0.9-0.05 = 0.85

And replacing we got:

P(1 \leq X \leq 4) =0.85

Which expression is the result of factoring the expression below by taking out its greatest common factor? 8x^2-24=\,?8x 2 −24=?8, x, squared, minus, 24, equals, question mark Choose 1 answer: Choose 1 answer:

Answers

8x² - 24 can be written in factorized form as  8 (x² - 3).

Given expression is

8x² - 24

It can be factorized by taking the common factors as,

Since 8 is the common factor for both the terms and the expression can be written as,

8x² - 24

It can be expanded as,

= 8x² - 8×3

Now both the terms has 8, so it can be taken out and the expression can be written as,

= 8 (x² - 3)

So it can be written in factorized form as  8 (x² - 3).

Answer:

carmen winsted

Write the products

6 tens =
9 tens =
12 tens=
10 elevens=

Answers

Answer:

see below