Why did the creation of israel Cause Conflict?A)Palestanians already claimed these lands
B)Arabs and jews did not speak the same language
C)Israel did not have the best support of western nations
D)Britain controlled the new action

Answers

Answer 1
Answer: The question is asking to state the reason why does the creation of Israel cause Conflict and base on my research and further investigation, I would say that the answer would be letter B)Arabs and jews did not speak the same language. I hope you are satisfied with my answer and feel free to ask for more 

Related Questions

What are the four different factors that decide what committee a congressman will join?
The Georgia Constitution of 1777 is not an acceptable basis of government for today. Which statement describes a weakness that would make this constitution inadequate for modern government
Which area did Julius Caesar conquer before making the Rhine a boundary of the Roman empire
What is the meaning of the root word caust
President George H.W. Bush was able to convince U.N. forces to invade Iraq in a military effort known as "Operation Desert Storm" because nations feared

Who was the governor of new Amsterdam in 1664

Answers

the answer is Peter Stuyvesant.

Appointed people for their abilities,not their class what is the effect

Answers

The effect is “not for their class” and also the cause is “appointed people for there abilities”

Why was the death of Darius important to Alexander's conquest Of Persia?

Answers

Kings at the time usually didn't have heirs to the throne, because of this by killing the king you bring confusion to the country. No one knows what to do and everyone wants to be the new leader. So the king dying was a great chance for Alexander to take over Persia.

How will late bill payments affect a person's financial health?

Answers

late bill payments affect a person's financial health by not being trusted and being kicked out
late bill payments affect a person's financial health by not being trusted and being kicked out

what river located in southwest china was the boundary of the shang dynasty

Answers

I learned this in the begging of the year I think the hang river I am not positive though.. Your welcome

Which which condition is connected with rainy weather? ( WHY) A. high pressure system
B. low temperatures
C. low air pressure systems
D. high temperatures

Answers

C. Low air pressure systems
It basically condenses water vapor to form clouds. What comes out of clouds? Rain!