About 6/8 of the earths surface is covered by water. About what fraction of the earths surface is not covered by water?

Answers

Answer 1
Answer: 8/8 - 6/8 = 2/8 =1/4
1/4 (25%) is the not amount
Hope that helped!

Related Questions

Dave can paint the office by himself in 4 hours. Working with an associate, he can paint theoffice in 3 hours. How long would it take his associate to do it working alone?
Explain how to use the missing pieces strategy to compare two fractions. Include a diagram with your explanation.
Which expression is equivalent to 16a + 24b ?
A cable installer chargers $52.50 per hour plus a $75.00 service charge. your father's firm hires him to hook up his company's internet service. Find the total charges if it takes the cable installer 4.5 hours to complete the task
What is 190,000,000 written in word form

What is the perimeter of a square 6ft by 8ft

Answers

The perimeter of a square 6ft by 8ft is 28ft..

Determine the surface of the cover of a textbook that has a length of 11 inches, a width of 8 inches, and a height of 3 inches.

Answers

The answer is 264 inches when you use

the formula L × W × H which is 11 × 8 ×

3 = 264 inches

PLEASE HELP ASAPIs the set of multiples of 4 closed under addition? Explain why or provide a counterexample if not. A. Yes, because the sum of any two multiples of 4 is also a multiple of 4. B. Yes, because the sum of any two multiples of 4 is also a multiple of 8. C. No, and a counterexample is –4 + (–8) = –12. D. No, and a counterexample is 26 + 16 = 42.

Answers

The answer is a. I hope that helped
this is kind of hard but the answer is its a because 4 is a multiple of 4  

PLEase help I really need this

Answers

Answer:

54 - 8 = $46

Step-by-step explanation:

ok the answer is 46 dollars

Which equation can you use to solve for x​

Answers

As for a specific equation, I could not say. However, I can tell you how to find x!

The first thing to remember is that a straight line has a 180 degree angle.

You see on the bottom side that we have a 146 degree angle. Now look at the top side. Look closely, and you will see that the two sides are actually identical!

Don't see it? Look at the line on top between x and 56, and imagine it is not there. You see that we actually have the same 146 degree angle, just flipped right side up!

However, this angle does not say 146, but makes an extra line between them with x and 56. This means that x + 56 equals 146!

So we can find x by subtracting 56, from 146, which is... 90!

LeBron has 6 yards of cable.he needs 15 feet of cable to install a stereo.does he have enough cable to install the stereo?explain your answer

Answers

PLEASE MARK BRAINLIEST!

Answer:

Yes!

This is because 6 yards equals 18 feet. If there is 15 feet needed to install a stereo, and we have 18 feet of cable, we have MORE THAN ENOUGH cable to install the stereo. So yes, there is enough cable to install the stereo.

I hope this helps!

- sincerelynini

Answer:

Yes.

There is 3 feet in every yard. So LeBron has 18ft of cable.