I think its AWhich sentence is punctuated correctly?

A.
The dentist informed her, Floss your teeth.

B.
The dentist informed her "that she should floss her teeth.

C.

The dentist informed her, "Floss your teeth."

D.
The dentist informed her that "she should floss her teeth.

Answers

Answer 1
Answer: the answer is not A it is C.The dentist informed her, "Floss your teeth."
Answer 2
Answer: I think it is either A or C. Personally I think it is c more than A.

Related Questions

Read each detail from the assignment text. Then, identify whether the detail indicates that the authors purpose I say to inform, to entertain, or to persuade. 1.“Many Hispanics spoke only Spanish, and most whites spoke English” A) to informB) to entertain C) to pusuade 2. “He knew he had the courage to blast through tacklers and the toughness to work all day in the beet fields, but this seemed harder” A) to inform B) to entertain C) to persuade 3. “there were only two days before the next game.”A) to inform B) to entertain C) to pusuade
How do you do ruff drafts
Miguel is a hardworking boy around the age of seventeen. He is originally from Mexico and has been living in the United States for four years. He is able to understand English, however always writes in Spanish. He has seen an American flag, but couldn’t tell you much about it. He also can sing the national anthem, but doesn't understand the lyrics. Can Miguel become an American citizen if he applies for citizenship tomorrow? Devise a plan to help Miguel earn his citizenship in the United States.
What public service ad topics are you familiar with? Check all that apply.recyclingpublic safetydrug usevolunteeringfinancial responsibilityconservation
monica paid sales tax of $1.50 when she bought a new bike helmet.If the sales tax rate was 5% ,how. much did the store charge 6 grade answer key

What is the plural of plough

Answers

The plural form of plow would be plowed.  If that is what you are talking about.  A sentence would be, "That farmer just plowed his field." 

Which form of the modifier correctly completes the sentence? Jason accepted his award __________ than the other winner.

A.
most graciously

B.
graciously

C.
more graciously

Answers

C. more graciously then the other winner

What would be the correct pronoun:Larry and Marta argued all morning about whether Larry or _____________would do the dishes. She or Her

Answers

Larry and Marta argued all morning about whether Larry or SHE would do the dishes.

The modern story "How Baldy Got Formed"draws on a character type found in many myths: the wise one who sees what others cannot see. Which characters from "The Death Of Balder" and "How Baldy Got Farmed" both this type?

Answers

Top left is the correct answer

Sentence with word sunshine

Answers

Sunshine keeps the human mind refreshed, as well as brings happiness. 

Compunere lb. engleza cu titlul: My best Day!

Answers

How so is it The best day
Is this a question? Wasnt sure.