Would you rather be a senator or a representative member? why or why not?

Answers

Answer 1
Answer: I would be a senator because senator doesn't have that much work to do than representative (In my opinion).

But being a Representative is fine too :)
Answer 2
Answer: A senator because there are only 100 of them and the smaller the number of votes, the more each one counts! And since there are only 2 from each state that makes them pretty important! So if I ha to choose I would want to be a Senator.

Related Questions

This Mexican leader made treaties that hurt his nation's economy, resulting in revolution. Francisco Madero Porfirio Diaz Emiliano Zapata Pancho Villa ----- The Boxer Rebellion was put down by a coalition of nations called the----- Nation Alliance. 7 9 8 10 ---- President Woodrow Wilson's plan for lasting peace was called the _____. Fourteen Points Thirteen Points Sixteen Points Fifteen Points --- The United States remained neutral during World War I until _____. the Germans attacked Hawaii the Germans attacked Great Britain the Germans sank a bunch of American ships
Although Lyon is in France why might it have more in common with Geneva as a Renaissance center than it does with Paris?
What did the United States strive to maintain in European conflicts?
What was the problem caused when the Congress borrowed money for war?
Who was a member of the us-backed Mujahadeen

PLEA SHELP SOMEONE FAST

Answers

I think for the first one your answer would be C and D. The elected legislature was abolished
I think the second one is B. They wanted to make Japan a democracy
I believe the one for the first picture is that they elected a legislature.

And the second one is that the US brought democracy to Japan.

What is 1534567 x 134567

Answers

Work:
The last 0's indicate place holders

________
                         10741969            *Multiply 7 by everything on top*
                   +    92074020            *Multiply 6 by everything on top*
                       767283500            *Multiply 5 by everything on top*
                     6138268000            *Multiply 4 by everything on top*
                   46037010000            *Multiply 3 by everything on top*
                 153456700000            *Multiply 1 by everything on top*
________________________     *Add everything*

Your answer is 206502077489

The War of 1812 and the American Revolutionary War both took place in American territory. What is another factor that these wars had in common? They were both about claiming territory They were both about taxes and slavery. They were both about American authority. They were both about financial independence.

Answers

They were both about financial independence.

Answer:

the answer is D hope this helps

Explanation:

Who was the general at the Alamo?

Answers

The General at the Alamo was Antonio Lopez de Santa Anna on the Mexican side. On the Texas side (that lost)  there were no generals (and both leaders of the battle died in action).

The domination by one country of the political, economic, or cultural life of another country or region is known as ____________________. Question 2 options: A. Nationalism B. Imperialism C. Colonialsim D. Expansionism

Answers

Answer:B. imperialism

Explanation: becouse Imperialism- The domination by one country of the political, economic, or cultural life of another country or region.

What was an unintended effect of the sinking of the Lusitania?

Answers

Answer:

A. Nations turned against Germany because of German tactics that caused the deaths of innocent travelers

Answer:

The unintended effect of the sinking of the Lusitania is that, nations turned against Germany because of German tactics that caused the deaths of innocent travelers. This was when it was carrying heavy loads of arms and ammunition, and used the innocent passengers as decoys

Explanation: