1. Use the word telecommunication in a sentence 
2. Use the word telemetry In a sentence

Answers

Answer 1
Answer: the wireless telecommunication service sector was down 5 percent.
angels of telemetry with vials of nitro watch over us.
Answer 2
Answer:

Answer:

In the 21st century, we use telecommunication to communicate across the globe. Telemetry collects that data and uses it for monitoring.

Related Questions

Write a sentence with the word labyrinth
The Twelfth Night: ShakespeareWhich theme does the subplot involving Malvolio help show? A.It is better to have loved and lost than never to have loved at all.B.True love is more powerful than grief.C.Even people who have serious flaws deserve to enjoy true love.D.Love that leads one to act selfishly rather than selflessly is not true love.
I need sentences with these:As white as a lilyAs steady as timeAs hot as an ovenAs blind as a batAs red as a roseAs poor as LazarusAs uncertain as the weatherAs cold as a frogAs sly as a foxAs live as a birdAs sharp as an owlAs free as air
Cen you tell me what is heinous1. diverse; various 2. a kind or type 3. disagreeable 4. horrible; terrible
Uhh, I'm too lazy to do myself so I need help. Just say if each sentence with the bold word is used correctly For each sentence and ill do the explanation thx. 30 points1. By questioning the authenticity of the Vermeer painting, Mrs. Carlisle impugned the reputation of the museum director who had purchased it.2. Anthony's babysitter chastised him for not sharing his stuffed Peppa Pig with his sister.3. Katherine's derogatory remarks about Jack's pet parrot made Jack beam with pride.4. "Confront me directly," said Gilbert. "I will not defend myself against anonymous accusations and innuendo."5. After the debate, the two candidates shook hands, smiled at each other, and exchanged acrimonious remarks.6. Minna glowed with pleasure whenever invectives were lavished upon her.7. In one of Aesop's fables, a hare disparages a tortoise's slow speed.8. Because of her good grades, Stella was reproved and made a class speaker for graduation.9. Yasuko harassed her little brother by tickling him.10. Everyone in the neighborhood vilified the driver of the car that caused a fatal accident.

Express 396 as a product of prime numbers in index form

Answers

2x2x3x3x11 or 2^2 x 3^2 x 11Hope this helps
prime factors of 60 are 2x2x3x5 index form is 22(ment to be small 2) x3x

Compare and contrast the egalitarian society to modern society.( paragraph )

Answers

In a egalitarian society, people are all treated justly and equally, whereas today in modern society, people have to protest and fight for social and political equality. They believe in an equal chance of opportunity, for example, if someone is born into a rich family, then they will live greatly, which more opportunities than the average person. Now-a-days, few people are born into rich familes, excusing the Royal Family, and less fortunate people do not have the opportunity to go to school, or get a proper education, where as some middle-class families do.

Hope I helped! 
-Ossashiᕙ(❍╭͜ʖ╮❍)ᕗ

Why do People Tell Actors to Break a Leg?

Answers

A long-standing superstition in theater is that if someone wishes you 'good luck'
as you're going on stage, that's a jinx, and it brings you bad luck.  So people do
just the opposite, our of consideration for the actors and the superstition of their
profession..

Answer:

it mean good luck

Explanation:

Why might an ecologist set up an artificial environment in laboratory ? Help

Answers

He/she would do that to study and get an understanding of the environment without interrupting/ disturbing the actually environment

In the book, "Carry On", How exactly would you explain Baz's personality?

Answers

I would say very sarcastic and unpredictable but secretly sweet.

Can someone my Lit B writing? plz and thanks again.:) Daniel Hale Williams.
Daniel was the first man to heal a wounded hart. In Chicago of 1893 Daniel H.W took in a colored man with a knife wound in his hart, back then the black took care of black and white took care of white people, but the black did pore on the wounds and sick people, at least that hospital helped black and white people. Dr. Williams did x-rays on the man to figure out how to heal the hart wound without taking his life, they did not have much time to think about it for when you have a wound in your hart you may have an hour or more to choose life or death. So Dr. Williams decided to open up the man’s chest. Many Doctors argued that it was to dangourose but Dr. Williams took the chances. They tore out bones and muscles; they knew to be careful because if they did one-step wrong it could cause death, eternal bleeding and a lot of other things. Daniel examined the stab wound to see how far it went. Then Daniel went farther than the wound to prepare a torn blood vessel and stich up the pericardium (a fluid-filled bag that surrounds the hart). He cleaned up the wound after put back the man`s muscle and bones, and stitched up the torn skin. The surgery was completed and the man lived on. Dr. Williams made it on the newspaper. The title was “Sewed up his heart.” Dr. Williams took the risk to help someone live when other people thought it was impossible.

Answers

Daniel Hale Williams was the first man to treat an injured human heart. In Chicago of 1893, Williams treated a colored man (what's his name?) with a knife wound in his heart. In a time when African-Americans and white people were racially segregated through discrimination, this hospital (What's the name of the Hospital Williams worked in?) the only one to treat both black and white people. Dr. Williams did x-rays on (the man's name?) to figure out the best way to treat the injury without killing his patient. There was no time to waste. Williams decided to take a chance and open up the man’s chest ignoring the protests of his fellow doctors. They carefully removed bones and muscles, knowing if they messed up they would lose their patient. Williams examined the stab wound to see how far it went. He went farther than the wound to repare a torn blood vessel and stich up the pericardium (a fluid-filled bag that surrounds the hart). He cleaned up the wound after put back the man`s muscle and bones, and stitched up the torn skin. The surgery was completed and (Name of the man?) successfully recovered. Williams made it on the newspaper in an article titled “Sewed Up His Heart". Dr. Williams took the risk to help someone live despite other's protests making him a hero in the history of the medical field.