What is the significance of Louisiana purchase?

Answers

Answer 1
Answer: At first, the US only was on the East Coast, but with the Louisiana Purchase, the US' size doubled.  It was also very cheap with an acre costing couple cents.

Related Questions

Whats the difference between a secondary source and a primary source
Identify the fuel type with the longest time to renew. A) hydroelectric B) solar C) wind D) wood
Why was the Monroe Doctrine written? The answers are A) To close America to any European colonizationB) To end slaveryC) To form Indian reservationsD) To protect western settlers from French colonizationI am taking a social studies test for home school and google doesn't really help :(
Fill in the blank// the stamp act said that each (blank) (blank) had to leave a special stamp
Use the term prehistory and artifact to explain the meaning of archaeology

What is bering land bridge

Answers

Bering land bridge was a historical  (i.e not longer existing) formation joining Asia and America during the Ice Ages, which allowed many species to cross from Asia to America (or America to Asia) directly on land, without them needing to swim

What current leader would you choose to write an epic about and why

Answers

haha what do you mean by that??

Why was it important to say that all men were created equal

Answers

It is important because nobody was made better than enyone els

How were English settlers self-sufficient in their own land

Answers

The English settlers were self-sufficient in their new land because they were able to take care of themselves by growing their own food and cutting down trees for shelter and warmth.

They kept on fighting with each other and they proved that England was right

In what ways did the pharaoh's authority differ from that held by the president of the United States?

Answers

The pharaoh was considered a god, but the president is not a god. I hope this helps because I also studied Egypt not too long ago! :)

What was the first permanent European settlement in what is now the U.S.

Answers

The answer is At. Augistine