How to write in word form 0.326

Answers

Answer 1
Answer: zero and three hundred twenty-six thousandths.

Related Questions

My grandson is about as many days as my son in weeks, and my grandson is as many months as I am in years. My grandson, my son and I together are 120 years. Can you tell me my age in years ?
Line segment EF is shown on the coordinate grid:
What is 1.04 in a fraction in simplest form?
Cindy needs to order 150 invitations which are sold in packs of 20. How many packs does Cindy need to buy?A) 6 B) 7 C) 8 D) 9
‘A’ is the point ( 8 , 5 ) and ‘B’ is the point ( -4 , 1 ).a. Calculate the length of AB.b. Find the co-ordinates of the midpoint of AB.Please answer fast

Whats the answer to this maths question please?

Increase £60 by 10%

Answers

answer= 66
10% of 60 is 6 (60/10)
then u add 6 to 60 to get 70

A cone has a height of 16 feet and a radius of 8 feet. What is its volume?Use ​ ≈ 3.14 and round your answer to the nearest hundredth.

Can you also write down the formula to solve it.

Answers

Answer:

Step-by-step explanation:

your formula π (pi) * r² * h

substitute r² for 8 and h for 16

the answer is 1,072.33

The answer is 1,072.33 :)

What number goes into 104 and 60?

Answers

Well I don't know ! 
Let's find out:

The factors of 104 are  1,  2,  4,  8,  13,  26,  52, and  104 .

The factors of 60 are  1,  2,  3,  4,  5,  6,  10,  12,  15,  20,  30, and  60 .

The common factors (the numbers that go into both 104 and 60) are 

1,  2, and  4 . 

Which sets of numbers are closed under addition?Choose all answers that are correct.

A.
whole numbers

B.
natural numbers

C.
negative integers

D.
integers

Answers

All of the answers are correct because when ever you add any of these numbers to themselves, the answer will always be from that set of numbers. For example, negative+negative= negative. Hope this helped!

I think it's A. whole numbers

I need the answer how to do

Answers

make a bar graph about the length of letters in an animal's name

What shape is j??????????

Answers

J is a trapezium/trapezoid.
The picture i have attached may help you more.
J is a right trapezoid.  It is a right trapezoid because it has a 90 degree,  or right,  angle.  That is the angle that makes a perpendicular,  or square-like,  shape if it were to intersect with another line.