Answer 2
Answer:

Answer:

Step-by-step explanation:

Related Questions

Solve -4x+7y=10;4x-7y=-10 by elimination
HELP ME PLS!!!What numbers do I multiply to find the volume
How long does it take each horse to run a mile
Michele is 52 inches tall. Her father is 6 feet 3 inches tall. Exactly how many taller is Michele's father than Michele?
the area of a rectangular shaped living room was 240sq ft. The longest side of the room was 20ft.What is the lenth of the small side of the room

Cindy has printed 45 pages. Each page has 18 stickers. she will cut apart the tickets on each page . How may tickets will Cindy have in all.

Answers

Answer:

810 stickers.

Since there are 18 stickers per page, we need to use multiplication to calulate how many stickers we have total.

Our problem is 45*18, since we have 45 pages, each with 18 stickers.

45*18=810

Cindy has 810 stickers in all.

Hope this helps!

Answer:

She'll have 810

45x 18= 810

Hope this hlped :)

What is the fastest or easiest Apex elective I need 1 more to graduate and am trying to be done by Oct 1st I have already done personal finance.

Answers

Answer:  Apex sucks tbh but i did psychology and it was pretty easy

Final answer:

The quickest course could likely be an elective in the Computers and Technology category, such as Introduction to Information Technology. These are generally considered straightforward and less intensive than theoretical subjects.

Explanation:

The easiest elective to complete quickly for Apex Learning could likely be a course in the Computers and Technology category. Typically these are practical, application-based courses which may feel less intensive than theoretical subjects. For example, you might consider Introduction to Information Technology which covers basic tech skills and fundamental knowledge about how computers and the internet work. This course is generally considered relatively straightforward, which would make it quick to complete, especially if you already have a basic understanding of technology. Remember, individual strengths and interests greatly affect what you might find to be the 'easiest' course, so choose something that aligns with your skills.

Learn more about Quick Apex Elective here:

brainly.com/question/35814597

#SPJ2

What is the answer for 3912.99/15.9

Answers

The question asks the answer that comes out from the division of 3912.99 by 15.9. Both the numbers are in decimal form, so the division will be easy.
3912.99/15.9
= (391299 * 10)/(159 * 100)
= (391299)/(1590)
= 246.10
So the answer that comes out from the division of the two numbers given in the question is 246.10. I hope i have described the full process and it has helped you to understand the way these kind of problems need to be tackled.
The answer to your question is 246.1

M(3-4m)=7+4(8-m2) m=?

Answers

m(3-4m)=7+4(8-m^2) \n3m-4m^2=7+32-4m^2 \n3m-4m^2+4m^2=7+32 \n3m=39 \nm=(39)/(3) \nm=13

What is the word problem for 36 divide by 4

Answers

Answer:

this will work

a class of 36 students needs to be separated into 4 groups for project. How many students will be in each group?

Which equation could represent the relationship shown in the scatter plot?PLEASE HELP

Answers

y = (7/8)x + 6, as the gradient is around 1 and the intercept is close to 6