What is a sentence for epidemic

Answers

Answer 1
Answer: "Poor Rev. Martin died in a flu epidemic in '04," Fred said, his voice sounding duly respectful.

In 1903 the city was devastated by an epidemic of plague.

In 1888 there was an epidemic of yellow fever.

The country is naturally very healthful, as evidence of which may be mentioned that no great epidemic has ever visited the state.

While he was there a terrible epidemic of the plague broke out and lasted for two years, carrying off more than a third of the inhabitants of Cairo and Alexandria.

*Hope that helps and enjoy Brainly :)*

Related Questions

Which word uses the word ending -ary incorrectly? exclusionary temporary honorary bravary
10Points!Please Help!Which words in the sentence make up the adverb phrase? Which words do the adverb phrase modify? A herd of elephants can cover 50 miles a day during the summer.A.can cover; modifies A herd of elephants B.during the summer; modifies can coverC.during the summer; modifies 50 miles a day D.A herd of elephants; modifies can coverI've narrowed it down to B and C
If you were a conquistador when Spain enacted the encomienda system, what was your intended purpose? (pls stay off my page if u aint gon help me get it right. )
Write one of the following compositions, using 120-180 wors.1. A cookery magazine is running a competition to find the best recipe. Write your recipe, explaining how to make your favorite dish. Help me, guys. Im not American..
Is reading ancient or modern?

Christopher Columbus voyage to the Americas was funded by Queen Isabella II of _____________. a. France c. Portugal b. Spain d. England

Answers

queen isabella of spain mark barinliest if im right plz

Answer:

queen isabella of spain

Explanation:

What is the day and season of the year during the first scene at Tom and Daisy’s house?

Answers

Answer: Early summer, 1922.

Explanation:

It is happening in the early summer, 1922. year. Why summer? Because that is referring to a period that is associated with the new beginnings and regeneration. Fitzgerald is showing us the contrast between two seasons in his novel. Autumn and Summer.

Since in this case, we can see Tom Buchanan and Daisy, we can say also that the summer is also referring to something overwhelming and tension.

Answer:

summer, 1922.

Explanation:

(Ch 5-7): In the poem “Theme for English B,” Langston Hughes explores the nature of the relationship between a minority student and white professor. How do you think race impacts education? Why was it important for Justyce to have a teacher like Doc? Include references to the text.

Answers

Answer:

One of the main points in the poem is that race doesn't mean that we are inherently different from one another. As people, we have many things (feelings, experiences) in common. However, in the cruel world we live in, race does make a difference. In a racist world that Hughes lived in (and that we still live in), people of color have had less access to education, social status, and social mobility.

Explanation:

The poem reads: "I guess being colored doesn’t make me not like  // the same things other folks like who are other races." That is the point of intersection, where all people are alike. Then, he goes on to say to his white teacher: "As I learn from you,  // I guess you learn from me—  // although you’re older—and white—  // and somewhat more free." This white, old, male (and presumably rich) teacher is a part of his young colored student and vice versa. It's a kind of a universal feedback loop, a cycle that connects all humans without erasing their mutual differences.

However, when someone belongs to a minority, the experience of having a minority role model can be very important, even formative. That is why Justyce (a character from Nic Stone's novel "Dear Martin") finds it so invigorating to have a black teacher. Doc shows Justyce that it is possible to overcome all the obstacles that the society imposes on people of color. Doc fully understands what being a colored teenager means; that is why he doesn't reprimand Justyce when he finds him drunk. Instead, he talks to him.

Final answer:

In “Theme for English B,” race impacts education as it heightens pre-existing social and academic barriers for minority students. These barriers can be mitigated with empathetic and understanding educators, as illustrated by the relationship between Justyce and Doc.

Explanation:

In Langston Hughes' poem, Theme for English B,” race impacts education by accentuating the social and intellectual barriers often faced by minority students. The protagonist Justyce caught between his ethnicity and the predominantly white environment of his school, experiences this firsthand. The presence of a teacher like 'Doc,' an individual who understands Justyce's circumstance and lends empowering support, is vital for overcoming these barriers.

Doc serves as a mentor and confidant for Justyce, offering him guidance during challenging times. His ability to empathize with Justyce's experiences forms a crucial emotional pillar in Justyce's academic journey. Thus, this relationship in the story underscores the importance of cultural sensitivity and understanding in an educational setting.

Langston Hughes' poem and the real-world issues it raises indicate the critical role that race can play in education. As proven by Justyce's story, support from understanding teachers can help minority students navigate racial challenges and succeed in their academic pursuits.

Learn more about Race and Education here:

brainly.com/question/32359705

#SPJ6

What does "Say "I can" or say" I can't", and you're right either way." mean??

Answers

It means that the way to look at a situation will affect how you act. If you go into a quiz or test at school saying to yourself "I can't do this" then you are more likely to not do well because of your mind set. On the other hand, if you go into the same test saying "I can do this!" then you are more likely to succeed because you believe in yourself. It's all about your mental mind set. 
Hope this helps! Please let me know if I missed something :) 
It means that you are exactly what you say you are.
Our mental attitudes determines the thoughts we have and our thoughts determine the words we say and as a man thinks in his heart so he is. This means that if you think it is impossible for you to fail, then you will discover that your efforts will be helped by situations and circumstances around you and you will succeed because you have created a positive energy around you by your words. On the other hand, if you think you can not succeed, then you will not, because your words will create negative situations around you that will ensure that you fail. So, at the end you get exactly what you say you will get.

Reaching out to an adult can be important when…

Answers

Answer:

bullied, hard times, issues at home, etc.

Explanation:

Answer:

being bullied, sruggling with grades, just when you need to express yourself

Explanation:

I will be so Thankful!Choose the sentence that uses correct capitalization.

Tangela attends Hunter Junior High School and plays on the Basketball Team.

Tangela attends Hunter Junior High School and plays on the basketball team.

Tangela attends hunter junior High School and plays on the basketball team.

Tangela attends hunter junior high school and plays on the Basketball Team.

Answers

the second one is correct
Tangela attends Hunter Junior High School and play on the basketball team.
The second one is right because Tangela, Hunter, Junior, High, and School need to be capitalized.

Hope this helps!