What is alliteration?

Answers

Answer 1
Answer: when lots of words in a sentence starts with the same sound.

Related Questions

Choose eight different spelling words and make ladders as shown. Examples: Exit- e, ex, exiexit
What does this quote mean?"Happiness is not having what you want. It's wanting what you have,"
15. Which sentence uses comparison correctly?A. Which feels badder to you, biting your tongue or stubbing your toe?B. Which feels worse to you, biting your tongue or stubbing your toe? C. Which feels more worse to you, biting your tongue or stubbing your toe?D.Which feels worst to you, biting your tongue or stubbing your toe? I know A isn't the answer but please help.
Is ocean a noun????????????
What are the main three themes of the poem the character of a happy life​

What is the advantage of using a database?I. The information found there has been selected by experts in the field.

II. It includes scholarly information that has been published or presented for review.

III. It is free and available to anyone who needs to do research for a class.

a) I only
b) II only
c) I and II
d) I, II, and III

Answers

The advantages of using a database would be that I) The information found there has been selected by experts in the field, and II) It includes scholarly information that has been published or presented for review. Therefore the correct answer is c). Whilst a database might be free to use for some individuals, this is not an advantage that database use over an alternative source of information such as the wider internet.

the answer is C. I and II

Read the excerpt from "Mother Tongue." Lately, I’ve been giving more thought to the kind of English my mother speaks. Like others, I have described it to people as “broken” or “fractured” English. But I wince when I say that. It has always bothered me that I can think of no other way to describe it other than “broken,” as if it were damaged and needed to be fixed, as if it lacked a certain wholeness and soundness. Which best summarizes the central idea in the excerpt? Tan is troubled by the way her mother uses the English language. Tan is uncomfortable using negative terms to describe her mother’s English. Tan has difficulty trying to explain what she means when she writes in English. Tan has found that the English language is lacking in descriptive word choices.

Answers

The thing which best summarizes the central idea in the excerpt is:

• Tan is uncomfortable using negative terms to describe her mother’s English.

Summary

This refers to the brief overview of the main points in an article or a book.

As a result of this, we can see that from the given text, we can see that Tan is uncomfortable about using negative terms to describe the poor English of his mother as is self aware and conscious.

Read more about summary here:
brainly.com/question/24858866

Answer: Tan is uncomfortable using negative terms to describe her mother’s English.

It is uncomfortable for Tan to to accept that she has to use terms that have a negative denotation to describe her mother's speaking.

If you found this helpful, please, if you do not mind giving me brainliest! Thanks ! :)

In this section ¨The Deciding Pitch,¨ What is the sports announcer´s point of viewon how to hitter feels about the upcoming moment? i-Ready

Answers

It depends on the format of the cricket game that the team intends to play as will as the continent where the contest will be held.

He is worried and he has a intense face.

In that answer, it says that the man from the section is feeling anxious and intense and that the other could see that on his face so his gestures are showing that he is obviously worried about the upcoming moment.

Also, you can check on it by feeling the tone of the section while you are reading the situation between the sports announcers and the hitter.

To know more about "The Deciding Pitch", refer to the link:

brainly.com/question/15162011

Answer:

D

Explanation:

He has a intense face so he is worried

What is the order of first, then, last , and next

Answers

The correct order of first, then, last and next:

Well, think about it: First means, well, first - in the beginning. So we can leave first where it's at.

Now, where do you think last would go? In the back, right?

Wait a minute! We're not finished yet!

Just switch the then and next so that they're in opposite places:

Your words should now look like this -

First, next, then, last --

I'll give you an example using all these words in a tiny paragraph.

First, Mary went to the store.

Next, when she got there, she bought a gallon of milk.

Then, she left the store.

Last, she arrived home and drank some of her milk.

↑   ↑   ↑  Hope this helps! :D

The correct order would be First, Next, Then, And Last.

What is cognitive grammar?

Answers

It means to characterize into groups

What’s wrong with this

Answers

A lot of the spelling is wrong and there are barely any punctuations, it should be written like this.

People in the world drink more than 260,000,000 glasses of soda every day. That's nearly as many soda's as there are people in the United States and nearly one-third times the number of miles from the earth to the sun! People drink more soda's than there are cubic yards of concrete in the Grand Coulee Dam. There are more soda's than anyone cares to count! Why would so many health conscious people put so much fizz into their stomachs?