Can you help me please
describe habits your families.
can you help me please describe habits your families. - 1

Answers

Answer 1
Answer: Hey, I can help you a bit, but you need to finish your own homework...

First: do you cook?

You could say for example:

"My family always cooks together"

or "My family never cooks together because we all come back home at different times"

And if you do cook together, you could:

"After we have cooked we spend some time together, around 2-3 hours. During this time we usually talk to each other about our day. Here you can say what you usually do during your day".

I know this is not much, but hopefully it will help you start!

Related Questions

state if this is an internal or external conflict and tell how the conflict is resolved:the sirens try to tempt Odysseus. this is an___________ conflict.resolution:_________________
What is the verb in this simple sentence? My favorite vegetables include carrots, cucumbers, and broccoli.A.vegetablesB.andC.includeD.favorite
Which words in the sentence are adjectives?Several children waved to the Australian terrier behind the fence.Choose all answers that are correct.A.severalB.AustralianC.childrenD.wavedplz hlp
What does the word immemorial mean in this sentence?
What is the complete subject and predicate and what is the simple subject and predicate in the sentence below?My next-door neighbor asked me if I would mow his lawn while has was on vacation.

Which word in the sentence is the predicate adjective? The Rocky Mountains must have looked impossibly high to the weary explorers. A. Rocky B. high C. weary D. impossibly

Answers

the predicate adjective is something that describes the subject of the sentence, such as

subject is predicate adjective.

in our sentence it's "impossibly high" (full phrase) or, more specifically "high" (answer B):

Rocky Mountains (are) high (paraphrasing the sentence)

What is 12 out of 15 written as a decimal, fraction, and a percent?

Answers

0.8 , 80 , 80% is the correct answer this is how i got it.

What is an example of a wheel and axle? A.shovel B.Water faucet knop C.seesaw D. crow bar

Answers

A example of a wheel and axle is C. seesaw
An example of a wheel and axle is C. A seesaw

How to sand dunes form?A) Ocean Waves
B) Weathering of old rocks in the desert
C) The wind carries the sand until it runs into an obstacle
D) Gravity

Answers

Answer:

Explanation:

How to sand dunes form?

A) Ocean Waves

B) Weathering of old rocks in the desert

D) Gravity

Which verb best completes this sentence? Luckily, the city __________ the repairs before the winter storms began. A. had made B. has made C. makes D. will make

Answers

Luckily, the city __________ the repairs before the winter storms began. A. had made B. has made C. makes d will make
Reason: Sound out to see which one sounds best, as of, B makes more sense. 
Try saying: 
Luckily, the city  had made  the repairs before the winter storms began
In the sentence it is saying that "before the winter storms began". meaning as it needs to be will make. 
i think that it is had made because will make is future tense whereas began is past tense

Galtung, J. and Ruge, M. H. "The Structure of Foreign News," Journal of Peace Research, 2: 64-91. 1965.What is the title of the article cited above?
A.
Galtung, J.
B.
Journal of Peace Research
C.
The Structure of Foreign News
D.
Ruge, M. H.

Answers

The title of the article cited is C. "The Structure of Foreign News", since it is in quotation marks.