14 points plz help just start it for mewrite a diary entry or letter from the point of view of a teenager during the 1930s who has run away to ride the rails. explain why you left and what you are experiencinguse riding the rails website

Answers

Answer 1
Answer: In 1930, I ran away to ride the rails. I left because I was a slave and I've been experiencing hunger.
that should be an introductory

Related Questions

The Twelfth Night: ShakespeareWhich theme does the subplot involving Malvolio help show? A.It is better to have loved and lost than never to have loved at all.B.True love is more powerful than grief.C.Even people who have serious flaws deserve to enjoy true love.D.Love that leads one to act selfishly rather than selflessly is not true love.
When providing information gathered from research you must
Which country's culture had the greatest effect on the language and religion of Australia?
Which of the following is a noun phrase
Based on the text, what is Michelle most likely going to do the next time she skates down Nutmeg Avenue? A. use a skateboard B. skate up the hill C. wear long pants D. wear elbow pads

In lord of the flies, Simon frequently retreats to a special secret area of the jungle to think based on this detail, how can Simon best be describes A.whiny
B.patient
C.respected
D.thoughtful

Answers

I recently read this book. Simon is very thoughtful

I read the book not to long ago and id say simon is very thoughtful :)

Which sentence would be inappropriate in a piece of research writing with a formal tone?A: Baseball is often called the national pastime of the United States.

B: Baseball is popular at all levels of age and skill and in many different areas of the world.

C: American obsession with baseball is pretty ridiculous.

D: It's a sport that combines many different physical and mental talents.

Answers

Answer:

American obsession with baseball is pretty ridiculous.

Explanation:

C would be inappropiate because it states an opinion, and it is in a informal tone.

Research writing should only contain facts, not opinions.

Answer:

C

Explanation:

A formal tone helps establish the writer's respect for the audience and suggests that the writer is serious about his or her topic. It is the kind of tone that educated people use when communicating with other educated people. Most academic writing uses a formal tone.

So any sentence that would pretty much be easier to understand like C, is inappropriate as a sentence in research writing.

I'm doing an English poem on colors and I chose pink and yellow. what are some metaphors of the color pink and yellow (give at least 2)?

Answers

For yellow:

They say that fellow is mellow,
But in truth his auras bright yellow,
He sits all day, rarely tinkers,
Always contemplating life, he's quite the thinker.

In psychology yellow represents people who have that deep thought thinking brain.

You can jazz that up I just whipped it up sitting in Walmart parking lot!

Not anything coming to me on pink. Other than usually refers to calm or women.
Her cheeks were rosy pink flowers.
The lamp was a yellow burning sun. 

What is a position statement?

Answers

a written presentation of someone’s opinion on a topic.

A position statement is like a thesis or goal. It describes one side of an arguable viewpoint. When writing a position statement, the author(s) gather a list of reasons to support a particular viewpoint and make their stand clear to the audience.

In "The Child of Urbino," how are Raphael and Luca similar? A.
They both seek revenge on Benedetto.

B.
They both make jars and platters that impress the Duke.

C.
They are both talented artists.

D.
They both want Luca to marry Pacifica.

Answers

D. They  both want Luca  to marry Pacifica.

Despite his lack of artistic abilities, Luca joinedd Maestro Benedetto because he fell in love with Pacifica as soon as he  saw her. Early on, he confesses his love for Pacifica to Raffaele. Raffaele, being fond of Luca, approves of Luca's love for Pacifica.

Label the parts of speech in the Snakes are misunderstood reptiles most people greatly dislike.

Answers

The parts of speech in the Snakes are misunderstood reptiles most people greatly dislike.

Snakes  - Noun

are - Helping verb

misunderstood - main verb

reptiles - Noun

greatly -adverb

dislike-adjective

What are parts of speech?

Parts of speech are referred to as an element of English grammar that plays a significant role in the formation of sentence structure. The arrangement of components of parts of speech helps to understand the clear meaning to the reader.

This part of speech consists of eight elements which includes noun, pronoun, verb, adverb, adjective, conjunction and preposition in the sentence.

In the given sentence part of speech is defined as a noun that shows the name of the object, which are is denoted as a helping verb and a main verb to show the action is explained.

Learn more about parts of Speech, here:

brainly.com/question/12011328

#SPJ2

Snakes - nounAre -helping verb or modal auxilarryMisunderstood - verb in past tenseReptiles - nounPeople -nounGreatly - adverbDislike - adjective