Which statement is punctuated correctly?(A) ‘Have you done your homework, asked Sue?’
(B) ‘Have you done your homework,’ asked Sue?
(C) ‘Have you done your homework?’ asked Sue.
(D) ‘Have you done your homework? Asked Sue.’

Answers

Answer 1
Answer: c) 'Have you done your homework?' asked Sue.

Related Questions

Read the excerpt from act 5, scene 5, of The Tragedy of Julius Caesar and the background information on the allusion it contains. Excerpt: [BRUTUS.] It is more worthy to leap in ourselves Than tarry till they push us. Good Volumnius, Thou know’st that we two went to school together. Even for that, our love of old, I prithee, Hold thou my sword hilts, whilst I run on it. . . . So fare you well at once, for Brutus’ tongue Hath almost ended his life’s history. Night hangs upon mine eyes; my bones would rest, That have but laboured to attain this hour. . . . I prithee, Strato, stay thou by thy lord. Thou art a fellow of a good respect. Thy life hath had some smatch of honour in it. Hold then my sword, and turn away thy face While I do run upon it. Wilt thou, Strato? STRATO. Give me your hand first. Fare you well, my lord. BRUTUS. Farewell, good Strato. . . . Caesar, now be still: I killed not thee with half so good a will. Background information: The first book of Samuel in the Bible tells the story of Saul, who asks his armor-bearer to kill him when he is faced with defeat by religious enemies. When the man refuses, Saul falls on his sword rather than be captured by people who he is certain would not only kill him but also abuse him. How does the allusion in this excerpt from Julius Caesar affect the reader’s understanding of the plot? It implies that the war between Brutus and Antony is a religious conflict. It makes clear that Strato is disloyal to Brutus, since he is willing to kill him. It reinforces the notion that Brutus’s enemies would prevent him from dying honorably. It shows that Brutus is afraid he will be tortured if he is still alive when his enemies arrive.
In act one of Romeo and Juliet who wants to marry Juliet
i need with math it say the ride-it store rents bicycles. the cost is $8.50 for 1 hour, $13.64 for 2 hours, $18.80 for 3 hours, and 23.95 for 4 hours. if the pattern continues, how much will it cost nate to rent a bike for 6 hours?
write a sentence for each word Wreck,Known,and Knight that has at least five words and shows correct capitalization and punctuation ?? help please...
Which sentence uses possessive personal pronouns correctly? A.Theirs favorite show will come on at eight o'clock.B.That box with the large purple bow is your's.C.Are those jeans hers or his?D.The wallet has been returned to it's rightful owner.

In line 22 "forlorn" most nearly means_______. a. merry
b. impressive
c. dilapidated
d. tidy

Answers

Forlorn most nearly means: dilapidated. Which might suggest that something is not very cheerful and happy.Hope this helps
I think the right answer is d. tidy.

All the adverbs in the following sentence Sarah's Hands were cold and clammy

Answers

I don't think there is any adverb in this sentence.....
what exactly are you asking here

Describe one way that Linda Sue Park has created different points of view for Nya and Salva.

Answers

She made Nya's part as the most the people in South Sudan as a whole and salva like the main character Nya is 1st person I think and salva is 3rd person limited

Turn them into reported questions.example: 'Do you enjoy being famous?' Simon asked him if/whether he enjoyed being famous...

1. What is the best part of your job?
2. What do you find difficult about acting?
3. How many films have you starred in?
4. What is your favourite film?
5. Have you met many other famous people?
6. Where would you most like to make a film?
7. Have you visited many interesting places?
8. What are your plans for the future?
9. Are you happy with ur life?

Answers

Final answer:

When turning direct questions into reported questions, the sentence structure changes to embed the question into a statement. This approach is suitable for conveying responses from individuals, including those who are famous, in an indirect manner.

Explanation:

Transforming direct questions into reported questions requires a change in the structure of the sentence to embed the question into a statement. In the context of interviewing someone famous, reported questions can help to convey their responses indirectly and can be particularly useful in articles or reports. Below are examples of how to turn the provided direct questions into reported questions:

• He asked what the best part of their job was.
  • He inquired what they found difficult about acting.
  • He questioned how many films they had starred in.
  • He wondered what their favourite film was.
  • He asked if they had met many other famous people.
  • He pondered where they would most like to make a film.
  • He queried whether they had visited many interesting places.
  • He asked about their plans for the future.
  • He asked if they were happy with their life.

Each of these reported questions provides an indirect way to relay the inquiry made, suitable for documenting interview responses or inclusive writing where the direct speech is not being used.

Learn more about Reported Questions here:

brainly.com/question/26177659

#SPJ2

I would think it's nine because he probably would get the same answer from the actor

Which image from John Keats's "To Autumn" best captures the bountiful nature of the season? A.
"Sometimes whoever seeks abroad may find / Thee sitting careless on a granary floor"

B.
"Where are the songs of spring? Ay, where are they? / Think not of them, thou hast thy music too"

C.
"The red-breast whistles from a garden-croft; / And gathering swallows twitter in the sky"

D.
"To bend with apples the moss'd cottage-trees, / And fill all fruit with ripeness to the core"

Answers

""To bend with apples the moss'd cottage-trees, / And fill all fruit with ripeness to the core" best captures the bountiful nature of the season since it's the most vivid. 

Who catches Jem, Scout, and Dill trying to give Boo Radley a note? Book:TKAM

Answers

Atticus catches them trying to give Boo Radley a note. .