There were 13 original states. Name three.

Answers

Answer 1
Answer:

There were a total of 13 original states, the names of three being New Hampshire, Massachusetts, and Rhode Island.

What is the origin of the thirteen states?

The United States of America in the beginning consisted of 13 states that had been British colonies until their independence was declared in 1776 and verified by the Treaty of Paris in 1783, they are New Hampshire, Massachusetts, Rhode Island and Providence Plantations, Connecticut, New York, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Delaware, Maryland, Virginia, North Carolina, South Carolina and Georgia.

The Thirteen states came to have very similar political, constitutional, and legal systems, dominated by Protestant English speakers. The first of these states was Virginia 1607, a Southern state. While all these states needed to become economically viable, the founding of the New England colonies, as well as the colonies of Maryland and Pennsylvania, were substantially motivated by their founders' concerns related to the practice of religion. The other states were founded for business and economic expansion.

The Middle States was established in an earlier Dutch colony, New Netherlands.

Learn more about states, here:

brainly.com/question/11453774

#SPJ2

Answer 2
Answer: The thirteen original states were: Delaware, Pennsylvania, New Jersey, Georgia, Connecticut, Massachusetts, Maryland, South Carolina, New Hampshire, Virginia, New York, North Carolina, and Rhode Island.  However, Delaware wasn't technically a colony.

Related Questions

How were the Egyptians protected by their physical environment?
Wind water gravity and ice to move rock sediment and soil from one place to another is?
Which of the following is true of South Africa’s and Nigeria’s economy? Select all that apply.They are both pure command economies.They are both pure market economies.They are both mixed economies.The both have high unemployment.They both specialize in traditional economies.
A punishment or the threat of punishment used to enforce conformity.diffusionreformulationinternalizationpositive sanctionnegative sanctionformal sanctioninformal sanction
Root word of enslaved

How did the Boston massacre socially impacted the English crown

Answers

Boston had made them selves a free country for the British rule - hope I help

Like other monarchs in the 1600s, Louis XIV of France believed he had the right to absolute power over the French government and its citizens. He believed this authority was given to him by _____

Answers

The nobility or the people
But I say nobility

Do you agree or disagee with the following idea? 'With the help of technology, students will benefit greatly from studying by themselves at home'

Answers

yes, I am infact homeschooled and I feel like i'm a bit smarter than others that go to Public
I agree becuase with the help of computers i am at "school" right now but on one of my breaks

Please write a letter to a friend.  In this letter, you will describe artificial selection, genetic engineering, and cloning.  You will tell the friend why you either support the use of the process or believe that the process should not be used based on 3 facts you learned . Directions Summary

Cloning- describe, list 3 facts, and tell your opinion.

Artificial Selection- describe, list 3 facts, and tell your opinion.

Genetic Engineering- describe, list 3 facts, and tell your opinion. I need help with this please help me write the story.

Answers

First, just simply do the usual for the letter as always, then introduce the three topics you're talking about and like it said: describe it or basically define it, list 3 facts, and your opinion.

Then write a sentence explaining what the terms have in common.a. archaeology
b. Artifact
c. carbon dating

Answers

all of the following terms, were used by archeologists to study human history.

hope this helps

Was basketball and baseball invented in the northeast region

Answers

Basketball was invented in springfield massachusets baseball was invented in cooperstown new york so yes it was invented in the northeast region
The answer is yes. They were both located in the northeast region (: