Which verb form correctly completes the sentence? The next day, Kimberly ______ out of bed, excited to go snowmobiling again.

A.
springed

B.
had sprung

C.
spranged

D.
sprang

Answers

Answer 1
Answer: The correct answer would be D, 'sprang', because the conjugation of the verb to spring goes: spring - sprang - sprung; it is an irregular verb, so springed and spranged are not options. In be, past perfect tense is unnecessary, so D is correct. 
Answer 2
Answer: FOR ME  I THINK THAT THE CORRECT ANWSER IS HAD SPURNED 

Related Questions

PLEASE HELP ME "His plans for the elevation of his own race, are manly, sensible, comprehensive, he has evidently observed carefully and thought deeply and will I trust act efficiently."Which dictionary definition BEST applies to the word elevation as it is used in the selected line?A) altitude B) improvement C) potential D) uprising
Which is greater 80% or 1/8
I know it is kinda hard to read sorry. Read the Following lines from “The New Colossus” I really need help ASAP!!!!
Write an eulogy for Tom sawyer's funeral
How are Romantic and Gothic literature related?OA Romantic literature emphasizes feelings, and Gothic literatureevokes an enjoyable feeling of terror.OB. Romantic literature is centered around everyday life, and Gothicliterature turns ordinary events into terrifying ones.C. Romantic literature is about the horrors connected withpassionate love, while Gothic literature involves stories filled withblood and goreD. Romantic literature focuses on criticizing negative energy, andGothic literature seeks to expose the sinister life of madmen.SUBMIT

What does orbited mean

Answers

Orbited means to go around something in a full circle. For example, the Moon orbits the Earth. This means that the Moon orbits around the Earth.

Hope it helps :)

PLEASE HELP ME!Is the sentence compound, or is it simple with a compound verb?

The happy children swam and splashed in the shallow pool for two hours.

A. simple sentence with a compound verb

B. compound sentence

Answers

the answer is B. Compound sentence
compound i think im really not sure we just learned about this so i think i am right 

Which is the adverbial phrase in the sentence? Big and little children merrily splashed in the swimming pool, and everyone laughed joyfully.

Answers

Big and little children 

Big and Little Children

Which of the following words best describes the relationship between Mr. and Mr. Watson? A. Secretive
B. Serious
C. Burdensome
D. Supportive

Answers

I think it's either C or D but i think it's d
I think it would be B, serious

The crew dismantled the dogloos and brought all the animals back on board because they were afraid that the ice would break under the dogs. Problem:_____________Solution:_____________

Answers

Dogs in life threatening situation
Remove dogs from ice

Which of these is the best example of metaphor? A. Each snowflake was a diamond. B. Emeralds have less beauty then her eyes. C. The ring glistened in the sun. D. Mina is a platinum blonde.

Answers

Mina is a platinumblonde. is the best example of metaphor. The correct option is D.

What is metaphor?

A metaphor is a figure of speech that describes one thing by comparing it to something else that is unrelated but shares similar characteristics or qualities.

It is often used to create vivid and imaginative descriptions that help to clarify or illustrate a particular point or idea.

Option D is the best example of metaphor because it directly compares Mina to a platinum blonde, implying that Mina possesses qualities that are similar to those associated with platinum, such as rarity, value, or beauty.

A metaphor is a figure of speech that describes one thing in terms of another, unrelated thing, in order to create a comparison that helps to clarify or illustrate a particular point.

Options A, B, and C, are examples of simile, hyperbole, and literal description, respectively, and not metaphor.

Thus, the correct option is D.

For more details regarding metaphor, visit:

brainly.com/question/13020675

#SPJ3

A. Each snowflake was a diamond.