Write 120% as a fraction.

Answers

Answer 1
Answer: 6/5 because each 1 equals 20%. so 1/5=20%, 2/5=40%, 3/5=60% and so 5/5=100% so 6/5=120%. hopefully that helps.
Answer 2
Answer:

120% as a fraction in simplest form is 6/5.

What is a fraction?

In Mathematics and Geometry, a fraction simply refers to a numerical quantity (numeral) which is not expressed as a whole number. This ultimately implies that, a fraction is simply a part of a whole number.

In this exercise and scenario, we would convert the given percentage 120% into a fraction by dividing as follows;

120% = 120/100

By dividing both the numerator and denominator by 20, we have:

Fraction: 120/100 = 6/5.

Read more on fraction here: brainly.com/question/29367657

#SPJ6


Related Questions

Liam rode his bike to the store every day. It took him 45 minutes to get to school and 45 minutes to get home. If he rode for 3 weeks, how many minutes will he ride in all?
You are making 8 cups of fruit punch for a party. You have bottles of 75% fruit juice and 25% fruit juice. How many cups of each type of juice should you mix together to make 8 cups of 50% fruit juice?How many cups of 75% fruit juice? How many cups of 25% fruit juice?
How many degrees is a circle
PLEASE HELP ME WITH THIS QUESTION I AM VERY CONFUSED PLEASE HELP ME ONLY ON QUESTION 20
Skylar makes turkey sandwiches for a family reunion he purchases 5 lbs. 4 oz. of sliced turkey for $26.88 what is the unit cost per ounce for turkey skylar purchased

Tran flips a coin 4 times. what results are the lowest probabilities of happening

Answers

That's a very interesting question.

Here's the way I thought about it, and the answer I came up with
while avoiding the need to define and count every possible outcome:

-- There are (2 x 2 x 2 x 2) = 16 possible outcomes of 4 flips.

-- There are several different ways to get 1 heads and 3 tails.
-- There are several different ways to get 2 heads and 2 tails.
-- There are several different ways to get 3 heads and 1 tails.

-- But there's only one way to get heads all 4 times,
   and there's only one way to get tails all 4 times. 

-- So there are 2 ways for all 4 flips to produce the same face.
   The probability of that is   2/16 = 1/8 = 12.5% , and I'm saying
   that this is the least probable result of 4 flips.

How do you make 14/10 into a proper fraction?

Answers

Hello There! :)

(14)/(10) = 1(2)/(5)

Factorise: a squared -9a + 20? What are all the steps?

Answers

First, factorise the quadratic equation a^2 - 9a+ 20Find two numbers which add up to 9 and multiply to give 20. These numbers are 4 and 5.(a - 4) (a - 5)
Does that make sense?
a² - 9a + 20

Factorization!

The sum is: -9
and the product is: 20

Since the sum is negative, the numbers that gave the outcome will be negative because the product is positive as well.

What and what adds to gives us -9?
What and what multiplies to give us 20?
-10 + 1 gives us -9
But the product will be -10 × 1 = -10 (its incorrect)

-4 - 5 = -9
(-4) × (-5) = 20

These satisfy both the sum and the product.

The expression will be:
(a - 4)(a - 5)




Make the following changes to the number 7.849: make the 7 worth 1/10 as much.

Answers

Answer:

The change applied to 7.849 is to multiply it by 0.1 to get 0.7849.

Step-by-step explanation:

We need to make 7 in 7.849 worth (1)/(10).

Now, (1)/(10) = 0.1

Thus, to make 7 in 7.849 worth 0.1, we multiply the number by 0.1

i.e. 7.849 × 0.1 = 0.7849

Hence, the change applied to 7.849 is to multiply it by 0.1 to get 0.7849.

So you want 7 to be 1/10 of much. Pretty easy. All you need to do is change 1/10 into a decimal by dividing.

1 ÷ 10 = 0.1

Now you multiply 7 and 0.1

7 × 0.1 = 0.7

So your answer is 0.7!

Solve for x.

4(3x - 2) = 16

Enter your answer in the box.

x=​

Answers

Answer:

x=2

Step- by-step explanation:

Distribute:

12x-8=16

12x=24

x=2

Answer:

x=2

Step-by-step explanation:

distribute

12x-8=16

12x=24

A square mosaic is made of small glass squares. If there are 196 small squares in the mosaic, how many are along an edge?

Answers

There would be 14 small glass squares along the edges of the square mosaic.  

This is because 14 * 14 = 196, which means that if each side length was 14 squares, that the area of the square would contain 196 squares.