1. If the frequency of the sound is increased then the pitch will ___________________ Because______________________________.2. Using your own words describe what happens to the pitch as the frequency increases.

3. Was your hypothesis correct and why?

4. How does changing the amplitude of a sound wave affect the pitch of the sound?

5. If the amplitude of the sound is increased then the pitch will ________________________ Because___________________________________.

6. Using your own words describe what happens to the pitch as the amplitude increases.

7. Was your hypothesis correct, and why?

8. Set up an Oscillating string with No End

9. Write a hypothesis of what you think will happen to the wavelength when amplitude is increased. Write it as an If… then because statement.

10. Using your own words describe what happens to the wavelength as the amplitude increases

11. Was your hypothesis correct and why?

12. Set up an Oscillating string with No End

13. Write a hypothesis of what you think will happen to the wavelength when frequency is increased. Write it as an If… then because statement.

14. Using your own words describe what happens to the wavelength as the frequency increases.

15. Was your hypothesis correct and why?

16. As the frequency of a sound wave increase pitch ________________________________

17. As the amplitude increases pitch ___________________________

18. As amplitude increases wavelength ______________________

19. As the frequency of a wave increases the wavelength ___________________

Answers

Answer 1
Answer: Idk really know exactly but it might be 1.4

Related Questions

Find the best word to complete the sentenceIn a ___ display of wealth, Cornelius Vanderbilt provided his dinner guests with little gold shovels for digging into a tray of sand for gemstones. A.primateB.pretentiousC.preceptD.primordial
Explain the quote- "behind every stack of book is a flood of knowledge"
Whaitvis the past participle of am?
Douglas’s tone in this passage is
What two true things come to Brian's mind after not being rescued by the plane

How do I hide the word elephant in a sentance

Answers

Yesterday I went to the zoo and saw 3 elephants.
Hide? well if you want to hide it i cant help ya there but... here is the word in a sentence: I love the baby elephant that's by its mother.

Identify the correct sequence of writing.

Answers

The writing process is 

1. Prewriting
2. Drafting
3. Revising
4. Editing
5. Publishing

Which word correctly completes the sentence? I have packed everything __________ my shoes.

A.
except

B.
accept

Answers

The answer is A, not B.
You're saying you packed everything(except aka not including) you shoes. 
A.  Except means to Do something but leave something out

Sam's feet hurt! He had been walking around the mall for nearly an hour trying to find the perfect outfit. The Eighth Grade Formal is the most important event of the year, he thought. First, Sam looked at his favorite store. They didn't have the pants he wanted in his size. The second store Sam went to was not his style. Next, he went to a department store but was ready to leave immediately after a saleswoman sprayed him with stinky cologne. His search ended when he went to the last store on the second floor. How do the underlined linking words move this paragraph along?

Answers

Answer:

"They show a sequence of events."

Explanation:

The answer options might be different for you, but if you see "They show a sequence of events." then thats the answer,

and I got this from study island so

Words like first, second, and next show what happened when and in what order, establishing a sense of time.

Which word correctly completes the sentence? __________ did you invite to the beach? A. Whom B. Whose C. Who

Answers

C.who

Who did you invite to the beach?
the answer is c who
hope this helps

What does it mean if something is 'a steal'?

Answers

That means it's offered for sale at a very very very very good price.

The price may be so good because the owner doesn't know what it's actually worth,
or because they're having a super-duper temporary sale, or because it's something
you personally need very badly so it's worth a lot more to you personally.

In any case, it's called a 'steal', because when something is stolen, the stealer
gets what he wants for a very very very low price, and this is just like that.