1. If the frequency of the sound is increased then the pitch will ___________________ Because______________________________.2. Using your own words describe what happens to the pitch as the frequency increases.
3. Was your hypothesis correct and why?
4. How does changing the amplitude of a sound wave affect the pitch of the sound?
5. If the amplitude of the sound is increased then the pitch will ________________________ Because___________________________________.
6. Using your own words describe what happens to the pitch as the amplitude increases.
7. Was your hypothesis correct, and why?
8. Set up an Oscillating string with No End
9. Write a hypothesis of what you think will happen to the wavelength when amplitude is increased. Write it as an If… then because statement.
10. Using your own words describe what happens to the wavelength as the amplitude increases
11. Was your hypothesis correct and why?
12. Set up an Oscillating string with No End
13. Write a hypothesis of what you think will happen to the wavelength when frequency is increased. Write it as an If… then because statement.
14. Using your own words describe what happens to the wavelength as the frequency increases.
15. Was your hypothesis correct and why?
16. As the frequency of a sound wave increase pitch ________________________________
17. As the amplitude increases pitch ___________________________
18. As amplitude increases wavelength ______________________
19. As the frequency of a wave increases the wavelength ___________________
Idk really know exactly but it might be 1.4
Which word correctly completes the sentence? I have packed everything __________ my shoes.
The answer is A, not B. You're saying you packed everything(except aka not including) you shoes.
A. Except means to Do something but leave something out
Sam's feet hurt! He had been walking around the mall for nearly an hour trying to find the perfect outfit. The Eighth Grade Formal is the most important event of the year, he thought. First, Sam looked at his favorite store. They didn't have the pants he wanted in his size. The second store Sam went to was not his style. Next, he went to a department store but was ready to leave immediately after a saleswoman sprayed him with stinky cologne. His search ended when he went to the last store on the second floor. How do the underlined linking words move this paragraph along?
"They show a sequence of events."
The answer options might be different for you, but if you see "They show a sequence of events." then thats the answer,
and I got this from study island so
Words like first, second, and next show what happened when and in what order, establishing a sense of time.
Which word correctly completes the sentence? __________ did you invite to the beach? A. Whom B. Whose C. Who
Who did you invite to the beach?
the answer is c who hope this helps
What does it mean if something is 'a steal'?
That means it's offered for sale at a very very very very good price.
The price may be so good because the owner doesn't know what it's actually worth, or because they're having a super-duper temporary sale, or because it's something you personally need very badly so it's worth a lot more to you personally.
In any case, it's called a 'steal', because when something is stolen, the stealer gets what he wants for a very very very low price, and this is just like that.