Leon is reading a big chapter for social studies. He wants to reread a couple of pages after he finishes the chapter. What’s the best note-taking tool to use for this? a highlighter sticky notes flags a ballpoint pen

Answers

Answer 1
Answer:

Answer:

sticky notes flags

Explanation:

Sticky notes flags are great tools when you want to bookmark pages or paragraphs in a book, when you want to read that paragraph or page again. This is because you can paste the flag over the part of the page that you will need to reread later. A portion of the flag will stick out of the book, signaling the exact location you marked for rereading.

Sticky notes flags can be used to bookmark or highlight words in books ideal for those who don't want to mark with highlighter, or need to bookmark multiple pages or an entire chapter. Its great advantage is that it does not affect the page when it is removed, so it is ideal for use on borrowed books, such as those in the school library, for example.

Related Questions

Part A When the seventh man begins to tell his story, he introduces it in this way:"In my case, it was a wave," he said. "There is no way for me to tell, of course, what it will be for each of you. But in my case it just happened to take the form of a gigantic wave. It presented itself to me all of a sudden one day without warning. And it was devastating."What does this excerpt most clearly imply? To help you choose your answer, consider the events of the story.A. He believes that in life, every individual must confront fear in some form or another.B. He believes that his life was changed by a disaster in a way that others cannot understand.C. He believes that he has succeeded despite not knowing what will happen to others.D. He believes that in life, everyone will face the risk of a giant wave caused by a storm.
2 points24. Why was signing the Declaration of Independence a dangerous act?O a. There was a chance not many people would sign.b. It was an agreement with King George III.O c. Those who signed belonged to no country.O d. Britain viewed those who signed as traitors.
Why is gatsby considered superficial ?
Mr. Sherlock Holmes is a famous fictional detective. What is the pronoun in this sentence 
Julie looked down the street. She was relieved that there was no sign of him. Shehad been running from him since she left school. She did not recognize thisstrange man. He drove a small silver car and wore a collared shirt. "Who is theguy and why is he following me?" Julie thought to herself. Just then she heard asputtering sound. She turned around and saw a small silver car. Her heart startedbeating quickly. She felt afraid.What point of view is this: A.) First-person subjective B.) Second-person objective C.) Third-person limited omniscientD.) Third-person limited omniscient subjective E.) Third-person omniscient subjective

How do I make sense of my role and capacities in interdependent connections and relationships?

Answers

Answer:

The key to building an interdependent relationship is to be mindful of who you are from the beginning.

Hannah Senesh was a proponent of Zionism, which was a movement to _____. A.create a distinctly Jewish literature
B. establish a Jewish national homeland
C.abolish laws that discriminate against Jews
D. give Jews more representation in government

Answers

Answer:

B. Establish a Jewish national homeland

Explanation:

Zionism was the movement to establish a Jewish nation and homeland.

It was established by Theodor Herzl in the late 19th century to advocate for a Jewish national state in Palestine.

wyptlAqq

q q. qdhdq

pell

Which of the following statements about The Canterbury Tales is best supported by the text?O A. The diverse characters of The Canterbury Tales differ from the heroes of epic poems, who are always men of high social status.
O B. Unlike medieval romances, The Canterbury Tales was not influenced by ideas of chivalry or religion.
O C. The Canterbury Tales is the oldest known epic poem in England.
O D. The Canterbury Tales was performed by minstrels for an illiterate Anglo-Saxon audience.

Answers

Answer:

A.

Explanation:

The Canterbury Tales is a cluster of 24 tales written by Geoffrey Chaucer that exceeds 17,000 lines. The Tales is an incomplete work of Chaucer.

The characters of the Tales is a perfectly painted by Chaucer through words.

The statement which is true about the Tales is that the diverse characters of the Tales are unlike the heroes from epics instead the characters are mixture from all walks of social class. They include the Parson, from higher social class to the Plowman from labor class; the Wife of Bath, a needlewoman; the Knight, etc.

Thus the correct answer is option A.

Final answer:

Option A is supported by the text, as The Canterbury Tales features a diverse range of characters from various social statuses, differing from the usual high-status characters of epic poetry.

Explanation:

The best-supported statement by the text of The Canterbury Tales is Option A: The diverse characters of The Canterbury Tales differ from the heroes of epic poems, who are always men of high social status. In his work, Geoffrey Chaucer presents a variety of pilgrims from many walks of life who, while on their pilgrimage to Canterbury, take turns telling stories. These characters range from the noble knight to the humble plowman, presenting a rich cross-section of medieval society that differs from the usual focus on high-status characters in epic poetry.

Learn more about The Canterbury Tales here:

brainly.com/question/14542101

#SPJ3

3. Glory and story are examples of
O rhythm.
O
imagery.
rhyme.​

Answers

The given example is an example of:

• Rhyme

A rhyme has to do with the use of words which has similar sounds or sound alike when spoken together in phonetics and this is popularly used in poems.

With this in mind, we can see that from te given example, there is the use of the words "Glory and Story" and we can see that they sound alike which makes them an example of rhyme.

Read more about rhyme here:

brainly.com/question/13603772

The answer is:

D. a rhyme

What does it mean to take a stand?

Answers

To take a stand can mean a lot of things, like supporting your ideas and beliefs. At times, people support and idea or belief to such an extent that they would die just to defend it. 

What is located after the initiating Incident but before the climax?

Answers

I’d say it’s the rising action. I’m not very sure though, but based on normal high society logic I’d believe it’s the rising action of a plot.