Community Call May 5th 2021

Hey Everyone,

Laying the flour for our next community call, May 5 2021.

If you have something you are working on for the DAO that you’d want to go over, please let me know ahead of time.

If you have anything you want covered, comment below and I will ensure its addressed.

Vote below on your preferred time.

Preferred Time
  • 14 UTC
  • 17 UTC
  • 21 UTC
  • Other (please suggest alternatives in comments)

0 voters

5 Likes

Would love to see or hear about:

• DOUGHpamine and if it has been successful so far
  • Roadmap for 2021 Q2
  • L2?!

Thanks!

4 Likes

I’m interested in learning more about growth/marketing activity for PieDAO and what else could be added for the next quarter.

4 Likes

A Q2 roadmap would be great!

7 Likes

Coming right away.

4 Likes

Per a tweet from Block Enthusiast I am posting some alternative times:

15:00 UTC
16:00 UTC
18:00 UTC
19:00 UTC
20:00 UTC

I feel ridiculous. I have posted every time from 14UTC to 21UTC except 14, 17, & 21.

I will be happy to listen to a recording afterwards if I am unable to attend!

1 Like

Well fear not, as the poll ended in an even split.
So I’ll have to do something to determine an outcome and being every other hour works, should work out.

3 Likes

For this call, I would like to hear about the current state of audits. Unless there is somewhere else I can read about this.

I am aware that audits were completed March 2020 but I am curious if more audits are planned.

Audits provide another layer of confidence and address concerns around contract risk!

2 Likes

Since the vote ended in a 3 way tie, and Danner can’t make any I think there’s some flexibility and no strong preference.

Lets do May 5th, at 18 UTC.

3 Likes

Awesome. Blocked it off on my calendar!

Event on the public calendar
https://calendar.google.com/event?action=TEMPLATE&tmeid=NmlscWRyNThyMG00OHE4aDIwZGlvZXEyYjMgZ28wOG9wNmY5cWYzajM3dWZqZHB0dmRjMGdAZw&tmsrc=go08op6f9qf3j37ufjdptvdc0g%40group.calendar.google.com

3 Likes

Awesome, thanks!

1 Like

To answer my own question from before, I see there are some more recent audits here: https://github.com/pie-dao/audits

1 Like