Community Call Time and Frequency Vote

Hey all,

We’d like to schedule a community call for Fridays. Please signal which times below work for you and how often we should hold the call. Feel free to discuss as well!

• Weekly
  • Bi-Weekly
  • Monthly

0 voters

• 06:00 UTC
  • 07:00 UTC
  • 08:00 UTC
  • 09:00 UTC
  • 10:00 UTC
  • 11:00 UTC
  • 12:00 UTC
  • 13:00 UTC
  • 14:00 UTC
  • 15:00 UTC
  • 16:00 UTC
  • 17:00 UTC
  • 18:00 UTC

0 voters

1 Like

I would say weekly but alternating between technical and a recap about what is happening in the PieDAO community.

2 Likes

i’d suggest weekly for now for at least the first month of the DAO’s operation, then manage / change accordingly depending on the substance of these calls, eg. if things are underway and weekly calls needed -> move to bi-weekly, and such.

6 Likes

Are we going to record the call? If yes where is going to be published? Do we need to open a specific Youtube account?

Yeah we should indeed record them and publish them over youtube. I’ll take care of it.

We can record it through Zoom

I often don’t get in the door til after 6 pm (13 UTC) but would work best, but might run late. Will try to follow along with project.

Weekly is good because if you, or somebody, has to miss the meeting it’s only a week till the next one.

Zoom recording into YouTube works well. It makes catchup easy and decisions retrievable. Probably should archive on a PieDAO YT account, as opposed to a personal one.

2 Likes

Seems like there is consensus about weekly calls, I’ll put together an agenda to propose here.
There is great majority for the time just yet, please share this post around to end up with a final decision.