Want to gauge the willing to setup a fixed weekly cadence to have an open and live discussion over:
- Open proposals on the forum
- To leverage the understanding of the proposal submission and lifecycle
- Guidance for new proposers to gain exposure on their ideas
The idea would be to build a framework that addresses the points below. Please express your sentiment if you would like to see this happening or not on the Poll at the bottom of this post.
To discuss the most popular proposal from members on the call and identify actionable next steps. The proposal needs to be in the PieDAO forum.
Open meeting for members willing to participate and talk, otherwise will end meeting after 10min of inactivity
We need a moderator, should be done on Discord.
- Ask participants to give top 3 proposals they want to discuss, and why? (20 seconds per person)
- Tally the answers and announce meeting topics
- Proposals discussion
- Recap next steps
- Share notes