PieDAO Content - Interview + Tutorials + Clips

GE Name : Content Creation
Time frame : Monthly
Hypothesis : Content will get more people interested in PieDAO, keep the brand top of mind and build trust in the community.
Description : Do a monthly hour-long interview with a team or community member. Publish both the long form conversation and create 5-7 clips to distribute on twitter. Also I will create one tutorial monthly of the latest product/feature launched by the project. These tutorials are best kept short (maximum 7 mins).
Metrics : views and engagement on the media
Definition of success : 500 views on each of the vids, 250 view on each of the clips
Resources : $3000/month for production, editing, distribution

Sample Works (more available on my channel):

Tutorial - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MWoSHu0AGTk

Interview - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rUt1tuesX20

4 Likes

Hey @gabriel, thanks for posting this GE.

Deliverables for the GE are:

• 1 Video Interview
  • 5-7 Clips
  • 1 Tutorial

As this is a proposal for a recurring initiative on a monthly basis I have some questions:
Do you think a monthly 1H interview would become redundant over time?
What are your plans for distribution?
Would you consider doing an interview like the one with Tracheopteryx or others in the channel regardless of rewards?

1 Like

Yes, those are the deliverables.

Interview will certainly not be redundant over time. It is important to remain in constant contact with the community. These could even be weekly if I had the time. There are so many thing going on in defi, the crypto ETF space and the PieDAO community that 1 hour a month will be easily filled.

I will distribute on YouTube, twitter, my own community chat group, the PieDAO discord and in other groups where I feel its appropriate.

The interview with Trach was not directly sponsored however I received a grant from yearn in the past. I have received rewards from pickle, harvest, index coop, yourselves and others for content that I have produced.

1 Like

Would you consider doing an interview like the one with Tracheopteryx or others in the channel regardless of the outcome of this GE?

1 Like

sure

1 Like