Table of contents
|1. Business development|
|1.1 Develop a BizDev strategy|
|1.1.1 Hire a BizDev leader|
|1.1.2 BizDev Strategy definition|
|1.1.3 BizDev Forum or Improvement Proposal evaluation framework (partnerships)|
|1.2 PIE management|
|1.2.1 PIEs Creation and Maintenance methodologies|
|1.2.2 DeFi+S migration to PIEVault|
|1.2.3 Strategy definition for existing PIEs|
|1.2.4 PIE decommissioning process|
|2.1 Prepare PIEDAO for ETHLisbon|
|2.1.1 Define host/s and content|
|2.1.3 Submit application|
|2.2 Growth Success criteria|
|2.2.1 External KPIs|
|2.2.2 Internal KPIs|
|3. Organizational Structure|
|3.1 Improve organizational guidelines|
|3.1.1 HR / Culture|
|3.1.2 Processes (engineering or not)|
|3.2 Setup a Program Management Structure|
|3.2.1 Framework to open working groups|
|3.2.2 Define Program structure for Organizational Governance|
|3.3 Transparency and Visibility|
|3.3.2 Public information|
1. Business development
This section outlines the necessities of the product to fill in organizational gaps that will directly impact it’s growth within the DeFi ecosystem to increase PIE and Dough holder base and develop partnerships over time.
1.1 Develop a BizDev strategy
Goal: to develop and formalize a framework-driven business development strategy that’s open for community collaboration.
1.1.1 Hire a BizDev leader
Leadership is required to deliver results for the organization and set up it’s roadmap. A role will be open to drive a committee powered through community collaboration.
- Develop 1 JobPost
- Onboard 1 Business Development leader before EOY 2021
1.1.2 BizDev Strategy definition
Once the BizDev Lead is onboarded, a strategy will be the priority deliverable in scope
- Held 1 Business Development Strategy Kick-off Meeting
- Develop 1 Document to outline PIEDAO’s strategy for H1’22
- Roadmap & milestones
- Benefits & Risks analysis
- Budget required
- Resources required
1.1.3 BizDev Forum or Improvement Proposal evaluation framework (partnerships)
BizDev lead will be in charge of setting up a framework to streamline the assessment of potential partnerships with other products to serve as a tool for anyone at the DAO to evaluate prospects.
- Develop 1 framework to assess new partnership prospects
- Develop 1 KPI driven framework to compare similar prospects
1.2 PIE management
Goal: to boost PIEDAO products management efficiency and remove technical debt.
1.2.1 PIEs Creation and Maintenance methodologies
This deliverable aims to build pie-based frameworks in order to streamline the PIE Creation and PIE Rebalancing processes and improve time-to-market and collaborative synergy.
- Define 1 framework per existing PIE to update (add/remove) it’s assets (currently 8)
- Define 1 framework per existing PIE to rebalance it’s assets (currently 8)
- Define 1 framework to assess New PIEs creations
1.2.2 DeFi+S migration to PIEVault
This migration will bring value back by enabling lending, metagovernance and rebalancing with the underlying assets.
- Migrate DeFi+S from PIE SmartPool to PIEVault
1.2.3 Strategy definition for existing PIEs
Analysis to be run on the performance and added value of low-performing PIE’s, including USD++, BTC++ & DeFi++.
- Deliver 1 cost/benefit analysis to weight: maintaining vs decommissioning (per PIE — currently 3)
- Define 1 framework for existing PIEs assessment with a fixed cadence
1.2.4 PIE decommissioning process
Available PIE’s (8 in total) have been created without defining their end-of-life process. This activity aims to define a KPI driven assessment where assets with low-value/low-performance are retired from the market in order to reduce overhead cost while improving organizational efficiency.
- Define 1 framework to score and identify assets that can be considered on their end-of-life.
- Define 1 process to retire live PIEs
This section outlines the efforts that will boost PIEDAOs presence around the Ethereum community and reinforce KPIs visibility
2.1 Prepare PIEDAO for ETHLisbon
Goal: To socialize and improve visibility of PIEDAO’s strategic products and benefits to attract new investors.
2.1.1 Define host/s and content
Determine who within the PieDAO core team will be representing the product and the material prepared
- Deliver 1 presentation material on a preferred topic
- Assure entrance tickets for PieDAO representatives
Create graphical material to promote PieDAO
- Print out stickers
- Issue giveaways (t-shirts/socks/TBD)
- Deliver Booth imagery (if needed)
2.1.3 Submit application
- Submit 1 application for PieDAO as speaker
2.2 Growth Success criteria
Goal: To improve visibility on the DAO’s performance for the PIEDAO community and Core team
2.2.1 External KPIs
- Build up 1 on-demand data source where the historical PIEUnits (amount of tokens per PIE) are displayed.
- Build up 1 on-demand data source where the historical Dough Market Cap is displayed.
2.2.2 Internal KPIs
- Define 1 on-demand data source where the historical count of PIE holders is displayed for Community Call reporting.
- Define 1 on-demand data source where the historical count of Dough holders is displayed for Community Call reporting.
- Define 1 on-demand data source where the historical PieDAO TVL is displayed for Community Call reporting.
3. Organizational Structure
3.1 Improve organizational guidelines
Goal: To streamline processes to improve members and collaborators onboarding, as well as Governance fundamentals.
3.1.1 HR / Culture
Core team members basic human resources policy to be set to streamline new members onboarding and document work-arrangements.
- Deliver 1 PieDAO Culture manifest for an improved recruitment experience
- Document 1 a new policy for the Core team to define employee entitlements in terms of days-off and daily allocation
3.1.2 Processes (engineering or not)
Organizational gaps that require to restructure the current processes or to create new ones.
- Document 1 recruitment procedure to deliver a new recruitment flow, determine a candidate selection criteria and define tools to be implemented
- Deliver 1 communication plan to establish and open and continuous communication within the DAO and the Core team
- Deliver 1 Newsletter and Content generation delivery strategy
Build up a guide for all-level users to be able to participate in the PieDAO governance process. A bullet-proof set of steps to define the workflow expected and intended usage of available tools to create, present and socialize a new proposal with the community,
- Build 1 Forum to PIP workflow graph
- Design 1 document to summarize Forum and PIP guidelines
- Release 1 document with the Snapshot quorum definitions
- Set 1 bi-weekly session to enable real time proposal discussion
Community contributors are the key to the DAO’s success. Each member that delivers value to the DAO should be fairly compensated which is a policy that’s effort driven.
- Deliver 1 documented criteria to scale the contribution efforts
- Deliver 1 document where compensation is detailed based on the contribution scales
3.2 Setup a Program Management Structure
Goal: To define a governance framework for assure PIEDAO autonomous committees strategic alignment.
3.2.1 Framework to open working groups
The evolution and growth of the DAO will organically evolve towards an organization that aligns multiple working-groups to serve its needs. A guiding process is required to assure new working groups coexist with others, so that synergy and efficiency can be met.
- Build 1 framework that defines guidelines for new working groups creation and integration into the organizational structure
3.2.2 Define Program structure for Organizational Governance
PieDAO’s working groups need to align to the overall Organizational strategy. Each working group will have its own projects and milestones, which should be tracked at a Program level to assure governance and interdependencies management. A governance framework for strategic alignment and organizational status update is required for it.
- Deliver 1 SPOCs list (single-point of contact)
- Deliver 1 communication plan for status updates
- Design 1 reporting template (one pager) for status tracking
3.3 Transparency and Visibility
Goal: To enable access to key information for the PIEDAO community on a fixed cadence.
Assure community open sessions are defined and set for the DAO members to get updates and participate.
- Define 1 structure that regulates Community Calls cadence
- Define 1 guideline to instate working group hosting weekly community-open calls
3.3.2 Public information
Serve community members and the general public with useful data that’s currently not at hand.
- Define 1 structure to update and maintain Roadmap deliverables updated
- Build 1 dashboard on Dune analytics with the KPIs defined at 2.2.1 and 2.2.2
- Publish 1 post on the forum with the Team roles
Assure financial information is addressed on a sustainable pace.
- Define 1 framework for Treasury Committee Reporting delivery
- Define 1 framework for Financial statement delivery