PIP 44 - Seed the DOUGH / ETH Uniswap Pool

Summary

Seed the DOUGH / ETH Uniswap Liquidity pool with 150,000 DOUGH and correspondent ETH (roughly 100). The LP tokens will be held by the DAO Treasury.

Motivation

I’ve been advocating for Uniswap Liquidity together with other community members in Discord and most recently in Furthering Growth in 2021. While we all love Balancer, focusing the liquidity provision policy only on it was a mistake and we have to learn from it.

The data shows clearly that Uniswap is driving the most volume besides the low liquidity in it, with a current vol/liquidity ratio of 188% over the 25% of Sushiswap and 7% of Balancer (fully features analysis to be shared soon.)

Screenshot 2021-01-08 at 16.55.23

Specification

Send the required DOUGH to the multis to bootstrap the Uniswap market.

12 Likes

I completely agree and would definitely vote yes on this. I would also like to see Uniswap LP incentivized with DOUGH rewards!

2 Likes

I completely agree on this, get that liquidity up on the major market. Hear hear!

2 Likes

hard to say no ^^

1 Like

A snapshot vote is up!

3 Likes

Signaling vote passed.
New onchain votes requesting the withdrawal of 150k DOUGH + 130 ETH to the DAO multisig for liquidity seeding.

3 Likes

Happy to see the community moving forwards on this, Uniswap is the clear go-to for new users currently.

2 Likes

:ballot_box_with_check: Executed

150,000 DOUGH
121.695 ETH

Tx Seed Liquidity
LP Token Sent to the DAO
Left Overs to the Vauls