NFTX & PieDAO team up to extend the scope of the $PLAY pie and bring to market the most comprehensive NFT/Gaming index in the market.
This proposal extends the scope of its’ predecessor which can be found here: [PIP-56] PLAY index creation
In February, the PieDAO team reached out to me (being an NFTX core team member) to discover opportunities for including high-quality NFT indices, as well as our own DAO governance token, into the PLAY Pie. Through these talks we’ve added:
- Punk-Basic (Floor fund for CryptoPunks)
- Mask (Floor fund of Hashmasks)
- NFTX (Governance token of NFTX)
- Rari (Governance token of Rarible)
- SOCKS (The OG dynamically priced limited edition socks)
With this collaborative proposal, the goal is to make the best and broadest NFT index currently in the market. By expanding the scope of the PLAY to provide full exposure to all the different sectors of the NFT world by including infrastructure, collectibles, and art into the existing (original) allocation.
A collaboration between PieDAO and NFTX for launching the PLAY fund would mean:
- PLAY will include floor funds created by NFTX, starting with what’s available today and adding more along the way once liquid enough (there are many additional funds, such as one for Autoglyphs, launching soon).
- NFTX will keep creating liquid markets for NFTX/fund on SushiSwap, allowing PLAY to be easily mintable.
- PieDAO will create liquid markets for DOUGH/PLAY.
- PieDAO & NFTX will work together to promote PLAY.